C21. First Night

A/N: idk if I have any male readers but just a warning anyway, there's a small scene here that might make you readers uncomfortable or cringe? I'm not sure, but either way, I've already given a warning.

BTW I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED CHAPTER 22 BEFORE THIS... FBKENSK IM SORRY YALL BUT PLEASE CONTINUE ON ANYWAY 

Normal Point of View

Once everyone's assignments were over, all students who had passed were taken back to the hotel.

Momoka passed today's assignment with ease, and so did Hanako.

"I can't wait to have dinner and have some time for myself in this place!" Cheered a certain giddy first year to herself, happily humming as she and her older companion walked together.

The older between the two rolls her eyes at the exclamation. "I can't wait for all of this to be over," the orange haired female says while crossing her arms in a bored manner.

"It just sucks that we'll be stuck together," then, Hanako mentions, pouting to herself. It's not like she didn't like being with her cousin, it's more of like..

"I'm sick of seeing your face," speaking the words in Hanako's mind, Momoka agrees, nodding her head. "We live together, blood-related, schoolmates, and what more? I'm tired already," sighed Momoka with a blank expression on her face.

Getting offended, Hanako pouts more. "Now that's just rude," she points out quickly.

"I'm just being honest," retorted back Momoka, not even sparing Hanako a glance her way.

The two deadpanned each other after that, luckily they had already arrived at their destination.

The other students inside were quite quiet, the tired look easily seen on their faces despite it being the first day. Though there were some which were casual, having it easy for now.

Eyes roaming around, trying to spot a familiar face, Momoka perks up when she sees a certain duo together not too far away.

"H--" though before she could even utter the person's name, the doors were opened again and a group of people entered as if they owned the place.

That can wait, mentally sighed Momoka, but who're they?

Chef Sekimori enters the scene a moment later, and he begins to explain the next and final assignment they have to do for the night.

"Those who aren't able to serve fifty dishes in the next sixty minutes, will be expelled immediately," summing up everything, chef Sekimori repeats once more to the younger students inside the room.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Fifty in an hour!?"

"Kill me now.."

Most of the students were whining and complaining about the sudden task, dreading for the next few days because it'll happen every night. Though a few certain students were actually eager for the assignment, despite being shocked for a moment.

Cracking her knuckles and rolling her neck exhaustedly, Momoka sighs. "This'll be a hassle if we don't get used to it as quick as possible.." She murmurs to herself, glancing at the members of the club that they were suppose to make dinner for.