C29. Meeting Senpai

Three weeks left of classes, and summer break would finally be upon the Tootsuki students. Classes became a tad bit harder after the camp, though nothing Momoka and the others couldn't handle. She became even better, actually, and had planned ahead for her summer activities.

"So any plans for the summer?" Momoka turns to ask her two friends, Arato Hisako and Nakiri Erina.

They all are staying at Erina's mansion for the afternoon after their classes. Erina had freed herself from a tight schedule, so she met up with her assistant and close friend. Though, secretly, they have a motive.

"Meetings, for the whole summer," Erina releases a sigh, bringing her cup of tea up to her lips to take a sip. She really is a high class kind of person, so, tea.

"Can't you take a break from that? Those could take a toll on your health," Momoka returns the sigh, feeling pity for the blonde. She knew that it was hard work, and it took someone as tough as Erina to fill in that role. 

"Being a Nakiri does have it's responsibilities," Hisako intervened as well, devouring a whole fork of cheesecake afterwards.

Hisako and Erina shared a look, as if sharing a mental conversation. Then they looked at Momoka again.

"What do you want to do for your break? I'll try to make some time for you at Erina-sama's schedule," the pink haired female offers kindly.

".. I would most likely spend the whole time with my cousin, so I could get more sick of her face.." Momoka groans, a slight frown on her face. She really wants to meet up with more of her friends, she just doesn't want Hanako tailing behind her.

That seemed to have Hisako pause for a moment, before she zones back in. "The two of you seem to never separate anymore," she mentions.

"We go almost everywhere together, it's exhausting," Momoka sighs again, though this time for a different reason.

"It would be fine if she goes out with us sometimes. We've only met once," Erina then says, catching on to what Hisako was doing.

"Really?" The second oldest lifts a brow, "She can be quite a handful."

"Erina-sama and I have met more than a handful.." Hisako then goes on a story about a time where she and Erina met a really troublesome business man.

Three days later

Friday afternoon's were the best. It was a day where Momoka had slow classes, and would finally be able to catch her breath after the exhausting classes during the mornings.

When her lectures were over, the orange head quietly exited her class. She pulled out her phone, about to dial her cousin's number to call her, but she was stopped when she heard her name being called behind her.

"Momoka!"

Great timing. Her younger cousin is now approaching.

Momoka blankly stares at the female, breathing heavily in front of her. "What is the reason for you to rush? Classes are over," she states, beginning to walk away.

Hanako follows slowly. "I didn't want to make you wait. We were going to meet with one of your friends, right?" Finally catching her breath, she asks back.

Realization hit Momoka quickly. She nodded yes, "You mean Kuga-senpai? We'll meet him in about an hour from now." The female checks the time on her phone, and visibly frowns.

Hanako's face fell as well, knowing that she has to wait. She isn't a patient person, after all. "An hour?! What are we suppose to do while we wait?!" She rants childishly, puffing her cheeks.