C6. Moments with the Aldini Brothers

I think there was something wrong with the previous chapter, so you guys can check it out again. Please inform me if there is still a problem!

Normal Point of View

It's been a few days since the examination day of the students who wanted to transfer to the high school section, and also a few days since the lunch with the Nakiri cousins and their aides.

".. Momoka-sama, why don't you take a break and go outside?" Then asked a maid as she opened the kitchen doors to let herself in, "It's been days since you've went outside, you might get sick."

Upon hearing this, Momoka shook her head, yet her hands were still working. She was currently making her own lunch, inspired by a picture she had seen the day before. "I still need to test dishes," the orange haired teen reasons, "I'm training myself to be better."

"Maybe what you need is not self training," suggested the maid, her eyes turning unto slits as she smiled, "Perhaps, you should call one of your friends; one of them called last night, and said they might be arriving this afternoon--"

"Who?" Interrupting the woman, Momoka questions, placing the tray in the oven, her eyes never leaving her creation.

"The blond boy, Aldini Takumi--"

"Eh?!?"

"Yes," with a sigh, the maid was inwardly happy that she got Momoka to be finally aware of her surroundings.

"Wh-When?" Patting her hair down, Momoka suddenly became self conscious. A friend of hers she hasn't seen for quite a long time is suddenly coming to her house, and she's not even prepared!

"Perhaps arou--"

DING DONG!!

There was their answer.

"Please distract Takumi," requested Momoka, "Don't let him know what I'm doing -- gosh, I really need to clean myself up --  and just let him sit down, don't let him go to my room, it's a disaster there--"

"Momoka-sama, you should go," with a gentle smile, the maid ushers Momoka to her room, and the teen simply obeys, dashing towards her room to take a quick shower and to clean her (already) clean room.

Fifteen minutes later

Momoka rushes down the stairs, her hair now brushed and her newly picked clothes clean and tidy. Entering the living room, her lips tug upward, forming a wide smile as she eyes the blond and brown haired colored twins.

"Isami, Takumi!"

Hearing their name being called, the twins stopped conversing and whipped their heads to where they heard their names being called.

"Momoka, are you alright?" The usual concerned younger twin asks, noticing that Momoka was out of breath.

"Never better, now that you two are here!" Responded Momoka, the smile never leaving her face as she giggled lightly.

"My, my, and why were you tired, Momoka?" Then questioned next the older twin, crossing his arms as he examined Momoka's flushed face.

"It's nothing you should worry about," Momoka insists, "I was just cooking, and I guess I lost track of time."