C37. Questions

❮ P A S T ❯

The Polar Star Dorm has been the only well known Dorm in Tootsuki Academy. Most students wouldn't usually want to live in a dorm, having the luxury to get to the enormous institute despite living elsewhere. It's the power of money, after all.

Shiomi Jun, a student from the middle school division, aimed to enter the Polar Star Dorm. Albeit her young age, she was quite confident in her skills that she would pass. Indeed, she passes on the first trial.

The events after the trial wasn't so pleasant, however. She met two of her senpais of the dorm, the first and second seat of the Elite Ten Council during that time. And the middle schooler was too naïve to escape the clutches of Saiba Joichirou's experiments.

That was how Jun lived her life in the Dorm. Everyone was so kind to her, except for that agitating senpai of hers with the disgusting dishes. As time went by, she was good friends with everyone who inhabited the huge building.

One day, after another taste of her bully's experiment of the day, there was a rather unexpected knock on the door.

Jun, still on the common room's floor, wasn't able to hear the sound. She was too focused on removing and forgetting the taste of the experiment. Today, it was fried tuna fish with strawberry jam. Or was it chicken strips? She couldn't identify anymore.