C33. Deeper Past

If only Arato Hisako knew things were slowly becoming bad, she could have done something to prevent the situation. But not this time. The assistant stares at her phone screen that displayed the most recent text message she has received.

--

From: Momoka

Subject: none

Something weird is happening. Ever since I got the dream that I told you about the other day, Kamiko-san has me and Hanako doing chores almost the whole day..

To: Momoka

Subject: none

It is probably nothing

From: Momoka

Subject: none

I am trying to think that way but its just too weird to be a coincidence

To: Momoka

Subject: none

I'll see what I can do

From: Momoka

Subject: thanks

Thank you, Hisako.

--

Shutting her phone off, Hisako directs her gaze towards the scenery outside of her window. The green leaves of the trees and the light blue sky had calmed her slightly, though only for a split moment. She brought herself back to reality, and she frowns.

The dream that Momoka had the other night, it was no mistake to call it a flashback. Momoka was remembering something of her past, something she shouldn't be doing.

The cause of the dream, if Hisako is correct, is Kurokiba Ryou's birthday gift to Momoka.

Momoka had told every single detail to her. And Hisako knows that it has to do with Ryou's gift.

The assistant leaves her private chambers, and went out to seek the black haired male. Hisako doesn't take long. She spots the male simply leaning on the wall in the hallway, silent as usual.

When Ryou hears her footsteps, he looks up, expecting his mistress. But when his eyes land on Hisako's pink colored locks, his lips form into a scowl.

Hisako refrains herself from rolling her eyes. "I have a question for you," she began, arms crossing.

Ryou huffs, "What do you want?" He didn't need to wear his bandana around his head to look so hostile, his eyes were doing a good job in glaring daggers at Hisako already.

"Why did you give Momoka the bandana?" Hisako was straight forward, not wanting to waste any time at all.

Ryou doesn't give an answer, he instead stands upright and pocketed his hands.

"It was my idea." Someone else enters their conversation. Nakiri Alice.

Hisako turns her head, and her eyes gaze on the albino mistress of Kurokiba Ryou. "Your idea?" She echoes back in confusion.

Alice nodded her head, humming. "Anything to complain about?"

"In fact, yes." The answer has Alice and Ryou curious. "Your gift seems to be causing Momoka trouble."