C22. Time with Senpai

A/N: bdkwnsks I made a mistake im so sorrrryyy. I published this chapter before chapter 21 so pls do read that first if you haven't. Again, I sincerely apologize. Do carry on reading.

After our time in the public bath, Hanako and I returned to our quarters to have some alone time to ourselves.

Hanako was quite all the way, surprisingly. The moment we entered the room, the first thing she did was to lay on her bed. It took me a few moments to realize that she had already fallen asleep without saying a word.

So she's that kind of person, huh? She must be really tired from today's activities.

I changed into another outfit, not liking to stay in that kind of clothing anymore. Instead, I wore a pair of sweats and a hoodie to feel much more comfortable and warm.

My hair was still damp from the bath, so I didn't sleep yet. Plus, I still had some more business to do before I go to bed.

Phone in hand, I sat on my own bed, back leaning on the cushioned headboard. Now that Hanako is asleep, I have some time to myself, some quiet time where someone won't suddenly grope me or whatsoever..

Erasing those thoughts, I shake my head and decided to text Kuga-senpai. Why did he want me to call him, anyway?

--

To: Kuga-senpai
Subject: none
Senpai?

From: Kuga-senpai
Subject: none
yay finally!

To: Kuga-senpai
Subject: none
It's already evening. What do you want?

From: Kuga-senpai
Subject: you
To spend some time with u, duh! No bed time in the camp but im pretty sure lights out is 10 pm

To: Kuga-senpai
Subject: thanks
Thanks for the tip. It's already 9 pm

From: Kuga-senpai
Subject: none
nice try smartass but its 8: 41 so u still have 2 hrs

To: Kuga-senpai
Subject: sure
Anyways what do you want?

From: Kuga-senpai
Subject: you
just to spend time with u! im tired typing already so imma call u