C13. Turn of Events

Hanako and Momoka's Conversation:

Our texting came to a quick stop

Our texting came to a quick stop. We didn't take too long, and I'm glad to know that Hanako didn't throw a tantrum via our messaging. I had actually thought she would be mad, but then again I don't think she's that type of person.

And since I'm not sure if the rain is going to pour later, I had asked the chauffeur to drive me to school just in case. It is for Hanako and I's safety, so I'm sure it would be alright for me to ask of this. I didn't really want to ask for help, but it seems like I needed it, so I didn't have time to complain and such and be a drama queen; I just had to accept the fact that if I don't do this then I won't be able to fetch Hanako, and if I don't do that then I don't know what would happen with Kamiko-san.

With a sigh, my legs carried me out of the house and into the car. Once inside, the chauffeur immediately got to his work and drove to where the main building of the school would be. The journey is silent, but quite soothing. I didn't mind this, knowing that later on when Hanako is here, she'll ruin it and I'll have to suffer with her what seems like inevitable talking.

The drive to school didn't take too long, I had arrived in no time and got off the car, not forgetting to tell the chauffeur to wait for awhile.

Since my forgetful self forgot to ask Hanako earlier about her whereabouts or where would we even meet, the tips of my lips turned downwards to a frown. Restraining myself to slap myself then and there, I had decided to wait and stay by the entrance to at least encounter Hanako when she's done with her club activities and such.

As the sound of my footsteps slightly rang in my head because of the silence of the building, it stops because of the fact that my legs and feet stopped moving. Let me tell you the reason, it's because just a few steps away in front of me, is the one and only, Ryou.

I was hoping I would avoid anyone that would distract me from fetching Hanako, but then this guy shows up? Of all people The Man Upstairs had to bestow their presence with me upon, that person just had to be Ryou? I have nothing against Ryou, I am definitely sure about that, it's just that.... Why did it have to be him, of all people?

Okay, I may be complaining yet have very contradicting thoughts, the only reason as to why I didn't like encountering a person like Ryou is because, he's kind of annoying. He's annoying in a way that makes me think, why is he giving off the vibe that he's better than me? I know that Ryou has his only rules and all, so his standards for me isn't set that high of a rank like himself; that's what I think he may be thinking about me. And, to be honest, it makes my blood boil in slight anger.

However, I don't mingle with him much and only be nice to him, because Alice is a close friend of mine. Ryou is important to Alice, and most likely vice versa, so I take that into account and be a good sport.