C17. Time Spent Together

Momoka's Point of View

About a week has already went by, like a breeze, ever since that weird nostalgic dream I have had. And I am thankful that there were none of them more that followed, it would really be troublesome for myself.

Not many probably knows that even I myself know that I tend to forget to take care of myself from time to time. I can't just help it, because there are times when not caring for yourself is such a bother when you're busy with something.

Also, for the past week, I was able to make it up to some of my friends. It satisfied me, really, that I was able to do so.

With Kuga-senpai, I went to his place for a surprise visit. I know that he's pretty busy with making himself grow, not literally speaking. He's really determined to be able to beat Tsukasa-senpai, and so he does tend to overwork himself at times, as well.

Once I had arrived at his place, he seems to not be satisfied with the dish that he had made. And upon seeing me, I saw that he was somehow refreshed and a new strength took over him. Though before he could even begin cooking another dish, I pulled him out and away from the kitchen. It hurt, yes, as a chef; but sometimes you just have to be forceful to the stubborn ones.

And so taking him out of the kitchen had somehow made him relaxed. I talked to him, making sure that he forgot about cooking for awhile. And I also gave him the food I made, and our conversation took a different turn when he remembered that he should be cooking.

Despite his efforts, I managed to make him rest and eat up to restore his energy. Sometimes, to be honest, he could be an idiot while he's in his tired state. It came in handy sometimes.

Convincing him that he should finish his food and rest, we talked more. I even had time to have dinner with him, but this time it was me who made food. Making him more stressed would probably lead me back to square one.

More talking and food later, Kuga-senpai was even kind enough to walk me home. We still talked, never seeming to have nothing to talk about. He always told me stories about his hard work, whilst I told him a few relaxing or funny stories to keep his mind off of cooking for awhile.

Once I was home, though, we never stopped talking to one another. I was about to offer him to stay for awhile, but was reminded that he needed to go back home already.

Fortunately for me, I believe, and unfortunately for his tired state, we still messaged each other before we went to bed.

Though I needed to end the conversation already because it was getting quite late, and I did say he needed to rest.

That's what I really like about Kuga-senpai. It's like he's a brother I never had. He's kind, and very supportive, too. Sometimes he would say a few foul words that aren't exactly pleasant to hear, yet I had grown use to it and would even scold him sometimes about it.

And as for Hisako and Erina, I went to their place to have lunch with them. At first, of course, I was reluctant, but I was put to ease when Hisako had reassured me that it would be fine.

I had a great time with the both of them, especially because the food was made by Erina herself. The food was heavenly, as always.

After eating, there was more. Erina had a few more hours before she would be meeting with her grandfather, so she invited me to play some games with her.

Yes, we played cards. Obviously, I was really no match for her, having no interest at all in the game. Though I respected her and did my best in playing.

And, no, we did not limit ourselves to cards at all. As girls or females of this generation, it was normal for us to gossip or at least share stories with one another if anything is going on within our lives right now.