C5. Forgotten Plans

Thank you WEEABOOxOTAKU and skylilies for voting and commenting on the previous chapter!

Momoka's Point of View

My room is finally clean, it's as if it's sparkling, but of course that may just be the sunlight from the sun. My bed was made, the pillows neatly placed on top of the covers; my desk had no papers scattered on top or whatsoever, only a few books displayed with a holder full of pencils and pens; the floor was also spotless, since I swept it over three or four times; the pictures hanging on my wall were dusted and wiped, making me smile slightly as I see my younger self with my friends.

I was about to continue admiring how clean my room was, but the ringing of my phone stopped me. And so, I grabbed my phone, and looked at the caller before answering the call, because I don't get why people don't look at the caller first before answering, it's plain stupidness.

"Hisako, good morning," I greeted when the phone was near my ear, "Did something happen for you to call me this early in the morning?"

"Actually, yes!" Exclaimed Hisako from the other line, and I can tell her brows were furrowed by the tone of her voice, "Where are you right now?? You said you'll accompany Erina-sama while she's examining the students!"

I totally forgot about that. I was too busy cleaning my room, I had forgotten what I told Hisako yesterday when she told me Erina's schedule.

"Sorry, I forgot, Hisako!" I apologized immediately, then walked to my closet so that I can pick what clothes should I wear.

"Please wear your uniform, Momoka. It's a must!" Hisako reminded me, she must be thinking that I forgot about it.

She was right, anyway, I was about to wear pants and an over sized shirt to go along with my converse.

"Okay, I'm on my way, I'll use my bike to go there," I said, then hung up before I hear any more of Hisako's complaints.

It's not like it's bad for me to use my bike, but she must be worried I might be seen. I'll be wearing my black stockings, she doesn't have to worry about me, though I appreciate that she does care about me.

Slipping my shoes on, I then bid goodbye to some of the maids and butlers I see, and ran to the front yard, where my bike was suppose to be.

Later on, students can see me pedaling for my life; though it was fun to feel the breeze of the wind against my slightly tanned skin. Arriving at the school, I had placed my bike somewhere not many students can see, because they might steal my bike, so I take extra caution when it comes to placing my bike somewhere.

Anyway, I was at the entrance of the High School division building, since it was much more easier to walk from here than all the way to the bottom. I'm glad that my house is near here, or else I would've suffered.

Checking my phone to see if I had any messages or missed calls from Hisako, I sighed in relief when there was none, and I proceeded to the building Hisako had told me to go to yesterday.

On my way there, though, I see a guy that was grumpily walking towards the building where I was also going, he was scowling, and I can clearly tell he's upset about something.