Master Splinter's Story

Screwball have follow Master Splinter to the dojo to listen to his story on how he and the turtles became mutants. As they all enter, Screwball have started to sit down at the middle of the dojo, the turtles started to sit at one side of the dojo, Master Splinter have started to sit and he was in front of Screwball. As they were all sit down, Master Splinter took a deep breath and started to tell his story to Screwball.

Master Splinter: Many years ago, I was just a normal rat of my beloved Master Yoshi. He was a ninja of great power, one of the greatest practitioners of ninjutsu in many centuries. I was his pet rat and I learned ninjutsu by mimicking his moves. For many years, I was happy, we were a family, but that life ended when the Shredder sent his Foot ninjas to attack my master. My master battled honorable, but to their dishonorable ways, the Foot ninja overpowered him. Then the Shredder entered, they accused my master of working with the enemies, they wanted information, they were relentless. But my master only said one thing, "he who lived without honor, will end without honor", I tried to saved my master, my efforts were inveined, though I did leaved my mark. Shredder have taken my Master Yoshi from from me, from the world, not long after that, I've found my sons.

"Oh dear, that's horrible, I'm so sorry." said Screwball, "I can't believe that the Shredder took your master away."

Master Splinter tries his best to not be sad and then started to continue his story.

Master Splinter: After that, I witnessed an accident, a young boy carried a glass jar with four pet infant turtles. An old blind man was crossing the street, when he was almost run down by a large truck. As the truck swerved, a metal canister bounced out of the back, it smashed open, releasing a glowing ooze which covered their bodies. I took pity, gathering them up in a coffee can, I took them to my burrow. The next morning, I've awoke to find the four have doubled in size, the ooze have affected their growth. It changed me also, making me larger and more intelligent, they followed me everywhere, except above ground. I knew the people of the surface would not understand, we are so different. I was amazed their exterity, but even so, I was not prepared for what happened one day. They actually spoke my name, soon they all were speaking, intelligence followed soon after. Realizing that the world above is sometimes a dangerous place, I began teaching them ninjutsu, the secrets of stealth and power, and all I knew of this world. From a battered book on Renaissance art I've fished out of the storm drain,  I choose names for each of them: Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Michelangelo, together they are....

"TURTLES FOREVER!!!!!!" all of them said at once as they high five each other, "Or something like that we all yell at once." said Mikey, "First rule: ignore Mikey, your life will be much easier." said Raph, "So we have remained in secret and that is our story." said Master Splinter

"Wow, that is......incredible and I'm sorry for your loss, Master Splinter." said Screwball, "Yeah, we know." said Raph, "I cannot change the past, but I can make a better future." said Master Splinter, "So, aren't you gonna tell us your story, Screwball?" said Mikey, "Yeah, so what brings you here to New York City?" said Donnie, "Well, okay, but it does not sound happy in the beginning, nor does the end." said Screwball, "Relax, nobody is gonna laugh at you, right guys?" said Leo, "Right." said Donnie, Raph, and Mikey

"Do not worry, Screwball." said Master Splinter, laying a hand on her shoulder, "You can trust us, you are as the say amongs friends."

Screwball sighed sadly as she look at everyone, "Okay, you better prepare yourselves. This is a very long and unhappy story."