Part Of Me

On the rooftops, Screwball was still running about the truth of her parents kidnapping. Once she got there, she stop to catch her breath and started to take out her mother's locket and opened it. As it opened, Screwball started to look at the photo of her parents and listened to her father's lullaby.

"I. . .I can't believe it." said Screwball to herself. "All this time, all these years I was trained in the ways of ninjutsu to find my parents, and I finally realized the truth. My parents getting kidnapped by the Foot Clan, the exact same clan that Mothball is in and the exact same clan that the Shredder took Hamato Yoshi away from Master Splinter."

Screwball started to cry of the memories of her parents before they were kidnapped, the memories of Mothball trying to kill her.

"Life is not always easy, Screwball."said a voice spoke out from behind her.

Screwball turned around and saw her enemy, Mothball, standing there. "No." she said in fear and anger as she backed away a bit. "Not you again."

"Hello there, Screwball." Mothball greeted, trying to sound innocent as he walked up to her.

"What do you want, Mothball?" said Screwball as she got mad.

"Don't worry, Screwball." said Mothball, calmly yet sternly, "I'm not with Karai or the Foot. I just want to talk. That's all."

The purple and white haired girl didn't trust the greenish blue haired boy, but just sighed in annoyance. "Fine." she said simply, "But this better be quick. My adopted family is here and I'm supposed to be see them now."

Mothball took a deep breath as he looked at his childhood friend. "Look Screwball." said Mothball, "I know you're still mad at me for all I have done."

"You have no clue!" said Screwball, trying her best not to cry, "You tried to kill me, you tried to kill my friends! Your clan kidnapped my parents when I was just a baby! I thought you were my friend, but it turns out that I was wrong."

"So you finally found out the truth of your parents kidnapping." said Mothball, smirking at her. "But I can bring them back to you if. . ."

"If what!?" said Screwball as she got angry, but tried her best stay calm.

"You join the Foot Clan." said Mothball evilly, "Together we'll be unstoppable, we'll rule this city and have the turtles and your adopted family dropped at their feet."

"What!?" said Screwball in shock, 'He can't be serious, me joining the Foot Clan?'

"With your ninja skills and my clan's technology, we will destroy your friends and adopted family. You can also be my queen." said Mothball as he grabs Screwball.

Screwball was shocked when she heard this. Did he really think that she would join the Foot Clan after what he did to her and the turtles? Suddenly she did something no one would ever expect her to do. Screwball slapped her childhood friend across his face which had made him wince in pain and shock.

"Do you really think I would join the Foot Clan?" she asked angrily. "After what you have done to me and my friends?"

"Screwball please." said Mothball, "I never meant to hurt you that way."

"If that was true, you wouldn't have done it in the first place after ten years ago!" Screwball said furiously.

"But. . ." Mothball tried to speak again only to be slapped again, leaving a red mark on his cheek.

"I can't believe that I used to have a crush on you!" said Screwball, which made Mothball shock, "When I first met you, I thought I felt a spark between us. But turns out that I was wrong, and now I already found my one true love."

Mothball gasped in shock when he heard his childhood friend say that she now found her one true love. And he had a feeling he knows who it is.

"It's Leonardo, isn't it." said Mothball, trying not to sound jealous.

"Yes." said Screwball, calming herself down a bit, "And he is the best romantic partner I ever had. He understands me. Unlike you."

"Screwball, enough!" said Mothball in anger. "Please. Don't do this to me. And I'm sorry."

"You're too late for apologies, Mothball. Ten years too late." said the purple and white haired girl, frowning a bit. "I finally realized the truth about you. You won't make me join the Foot Clan because this is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me."

As soon as she said that, music began to play and she began to sing.

Screwball: Days like this
I want to drive away
Pack my bags and
Watch your shadow fade
You chewed me up
And spit me out
Like I was poison in your mouth
You took my light
You drained me down
But that was then and this is now
Now look at me
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
I just wanna throw my phone away
Find out who is really there for me
You ripped me off
Your love was cheap
Was always tearing at the seams
I fell deep and you let me down
But that was then and this is now
Now look at me
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
Now look at me, I'm sparkling
A firework, a dancing flame
You won't ever put me out again
I'm glowing, oh whoa oh
So you can keep the diamond ring
They don't mean nothing anyway
In fact, you can keep everything
Yeah, yeah
Except for me
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No
This is the part of me, no (away from me)
This is the part of me, me, me, me, me, me, me
No
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
Never gonna ever take away from me
No

"Now do you understand!?" the purple and white haired girl asked angrily. "I've moved on! And you should too! I hate you! And I never want to see your face again!"

After saying that, Screwball left, leaving the greenish blue haired boy alone. Once she was gone, he formed an evil smirk on his face.

"So Screwball think that Leonardo would protect her from me?"  said Mothball evilly, "We will see about that as soon as Screwball's dark side will take over not just her mind, but also her kind, sweet, innocent, and honorable heart as well."