Brother's Advice

The next night after training, the turtles went to the rooftops to talk to Leo. April took Screwball to the park so they can talk to each other. It was time to put Leo's brothers' plan into action.

Once they made it to the rooftops, the purple, red, and orange mask turtles saw their brother looking over the city. They knew they had to get his attention by talking to him.

"Sorry Leo." said Raph as he grabs Leo's katanas and took them away from him.

"Hey!" Leo cried as he turned around to glare at Raph. "Raph, give them back right now!"

"We need to talk, Leonardo." said Donnie a bit seriously

The blue masked turtle instantly got a little scared. Whenever his brothers call him by his full name, it usually means he's in trouble.

"What do you want to talk about?" he asked a bit hesitantly.

"About Screwball." said Mikey as he folded his arms.

Leo instantly blushed lightly when he heard the name of the girl he grew to love. "S-Screwball?" he spoke out shyly.

"Don't lie to us, Leonardo." said Raph, calling him by his full name. "We know you have a crush on Screwball. We've seen the way you look at her."

Leo sighed in defeat as he heard that. He knew he couldn't lie to his brothers. There is no honor to hide anything from them.

"Come on, Leo." said the purple masked turtle as he gently laid a hand on his shoulder. "We're your brothers. You know you can tell us anything."

"Okay fine." the blue masked turtle said in defeat. "You guys got me. I do have a huge crush on Screwball."

"See?" said Mikey, smirking a bit. "That wasn't so hard to admit, was it?"

"I'm sorry guys." said Leo, shaking his head a bit. "It's just so hard for me to process."

"What do you mean?" said Raph, raising his eyebrow. "Don't tell us that you're afraid she won't love you back, remember what Master Splinter says?"

Leo did remember what Master Splinter said. If Screwball doesn't accept his feelings for her, then he must accept it. Then he sighed and started to look down.

"Leo." said Donnie, now looking worried for his brother. "You and Screwball have known each other for two months. And you two are really close."

"Don't you think it's about time you stop being so shy and tell her how you feel?" said Mikey.

"That's the problem." said Leo seriously. "I don't know how to tell her. And even if I did, what if she doesn't feel the same way?"

"How can you be so sure if you never tell her?" said Mikey, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know." said Leo as he placed his hand on his forehead. But I don't want to be too forward. Besides she's already going through a lot in her past and right now. Especially with her childhood friend betrayed her and trying to kill her."

"And we found out that he's part of the Foot Clan." Donnie pointed out.

"Okay, you have a point Don." the blue masked turtle said honestly. And don't get me wrong guys. I want to tell Screwball how I feel. But I still don't how."

"Sometimes the best way to say something to someone. . .Is to jump right to it." said the orange masked turtle.

"What do you mean?" asked Leo, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

"Maybe a little song might help." said Raph as music began to play and they began to sing.

Raph: You better jump right to it
Tell that girl how you feel
Just get out their and do it
It's not such a big deal
You known her for two months now
So it's time to reveal
You better jump
Jump
Jump right to it

Donnie:You gotta step right up
We know you think she's cute
Come on and bounce right up
Get up your patoot
This isn't the time to be
Shy coy or cute
You better jump
Jump
Jump right to it

Mikey: Why you waiting
Leonardo
Why hesitanting
For what you want to know
It's been your predilection
To move in the direction
Away from the romantic
And into some semantic

Raph: Go on and get it
Cause you're a real catch

Donnie: Hold your head high
She just will be your match

Mikey: For far too long
You sing the same tired song
You better jump
Jump
Jump right to it
You better jump
Jump
Jump right to it

When they finished singing, Raph, Donnie, and Mikey looked at Leo who was a bit more confident from their song and was shocked for their singing.

"Guys. . ." he spoke out, shaking his head. "When did you. . .?"

"Long story." said Raph simply, shrugging a bit. "Tell you later." said Donnie.

"Well I'll admit that was a really good song." said Leo, smiling. "And you're right. I should tell Screwball how I feel. Maybe she does feel the same way as I do. Besides I can't keep it as a secret forever. So tomorrow night, I'm going to meet her up on the rooftops and tell Screwball. . . I love her.

"That's the spirit, bro." said Mikey, smirking proudly.

"Thanks guys." the blue masked turtle said, smiling at his brothers.

"No problem, Leo." said Raph as he punched him in the shoulder lightly.

"We're brothers and brothers always help each other out." said Donnie.

"And we're always there to help you." said Mikey, smiling at Leo.