Enter Mothball

Over at April's house, the turtles and Screwball doing their activities. Donnie is working on a project,Raph is lifting weights, Mikey was reading his comic book, and Leo and Screwball are watching a romantic movie called " Romeo and Juliet.

"I do not understand, what is this called again?" asked Screwball, "It's a movie about two lovers who's family hated each other so much and tried to keep them apart."

Suddenly the doorbell rang, the turtles gasped, knowing they can't be spotted by more humans. "Uh oh, you guys better hide or else you'll get spotted." said April as she turned around and saw the turtles and Screwball were gone.

April opened the door and saw that no one was there, "Huh, that's weird." said April, "There's no one there, it's all right guys. No one's there."

April closed the door,  turned around and saw the turtles and Screwball were back, "Wow, you guys are good." said April amazed.

"It's our job." said Leo, "We're ninjas." said Donnie, Yeah, check out my ninja stealth action. Now you see me, now you don't, now you see me, now you don't." said Mikey as he use the bag of nachos to covered himself.

"Gimme that, Houdini." said Donnie as he grabs the bag of nachos away from Mikey, "You've been hogging the nachos all afternoon."

"Are they always like this, April?" asked Screwball, "Sometimes, yes." said April.

A few minutes later, the turtles and Screwball came out of April's house. "Thanks for coming, guys. Bye." said April as she closed the door.

"C'mon everyone, let's go check out the view." said Leo as he and his brothers and Screwball jumped up to the rooftops. "Last one to the roof, hatch from a rotten egg." said Donnie.

As the turtles got up on the rooftops, they saw Screwball was already there. "Whoa, you're fast. How'd you got up here?" said Raph

"My uncles and aunt taught it to me." said Screwball, all of a sudden, a shadow past by the turtles and Screwball.

"Whoa, what was that?" said Donnie, "Be ready, everyone." said Leo as they took out their weapons. "Who are you?" said Screwball, "Show yourself."

"Is that really how you treat an old friend?" said the shadow figure evilly, which got Screwball scared, "No." said Screwball, "It can't be."

The figure came out of the shadows and into the light to reveal a teenage boy who looks like two years older than the turtles and Screwball. He have greeneish blue hair and green/turquoise eyes. He was wearing armor that looks like Screwball's but it was green.

"Hello Screwball." said the boy evilly, "It's been a while.", "Bleh, normally I'm not this mean." said Mikey, "But that is one ugly looking boy."

"Just this once, I totally agree."said Raph, "Screwball, you know this boy?" asked Donnie.

"It's Mothball." said Screwball, "My childhood friend."

"You mean that jerk that tried to kill you and said you weren't friends anymore?" said Raph, "Yes, that is right." said Screwball.

"You must be Mothball, Screwball's old friend but now haterd enemy." said Leo, "That is right and I will do it again to avenge my father." said Mothball as he took out his sword.

I don't think so, guys attack. Protect Screwball." said Leo as he and his brothers jumped into battle. But no matter how many times they tried to hit Mothball, he kept dodging their attacks.

"I must say that you turtles are really good. But I'm even better." said Mothball as he kicked Donnie to the ground. "Nobody hurts my brothers." said Mikey as he tried to hit Mothball with his nunchuck, but he grabs it.

"Nice try, turtle." said Mothball evilly as he punched Mikey. "You're going to pay for that." said Raph as he tried to hit Mothball with his sai, but he grabs it.

"This is some nice steel, I believe your sensei gave them to you." said Mothball as he kicked Raph in the stomach.

Leo ran up to Mothball and tried to kick him, but he dodged it. "Nice kick, but all of you are just a slow." said Mothball as he slapped Leo. "Actually much too slow."

Screwball sneaks up on Mothball and kicked him. "Why are you doing this?" said Screwball, "We're like best friends, almost siblings."

Mothball grab Screwball by the shirt and bought her close. "Listen here and listen well, we will never ever be friends again." said Mothball as he tried to hit Screwball, but she grabs his wrist and kicked him off the building.

"Whoa, that is one kick." said Donnie, "Thank you, Donnie." said Screwball, "I appreciate it, but it looks like Mothball will stop at nothing to destroy me."

"Don't worry, we won't let anything happened to you." said Raph as he punched Screwball's shoulder playfully. "And that's a promise."

"Come on, everyone." said Leo, "Let's head back to the lair." Then, the turtles and Screwball headed back to the lair for the night.

Little did they know, Mothball got up the ground with bruises on his body, glaring at the turtles and Screwball as they headed back to the lair.

"Don't think this is over, Screwball." said Mothball angrily, "I will destroy you and I will have my revenge. For my clan and family.