Fights

Everybody was still shocked about not only that Screwball's still alive, but also by the dark sea green aura appeared out of her body.

The turtles, Master Splinter, Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal told Screwball's entire family about their lives and also the Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal also told them how they took care of Screwball.

"So let me get this straight." said Dinky, "You four turtles have been raised in the sewers for fifteen years by a giant talking mutant rat who is your father and sensei who trained you ninjutsu?"

"Yep, that's about it." said Donnie, "And the Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal?" said Thunder, "They've raised Screwball for fifteen years after her parents were kidnapped by our hated enemy, the Foot." said Leo, "And this Shredder guy?" said Apple Bloosum, "He and his ninjas tried to eliminate us everytime." said Raph, "The first time we fought those ninjas, we nearly got whacked." said Mikey.

"Well we can't thank you turtles enough for keeping Screwball safe." said Twilight, "We knew we had to do something." said Mikey.

"Hey has anyone seen the Tri-pies?" said Pikie, "Oh I saw them walked over to Screwball's room, it looks like they're eavesdropping." said Donnie.

At Screwball's room, three little girls were listening to the argument that Screwball and Discord is having. They had curly hair, one is blue, one is deep magenta, and the last is light red. They had sky blue eyes. They were wearing white shirts, tank tops like vest in their favorite colors, skirts that matches their tank top, white socks, and shoes that matches their skirts. It's the Tri-pies: Blueberry Pie, Raspberry Pie, and Cherry Pie.

"Come on Blueberryberry, move your hair." said Raspberry, "Raspberry, your shirt is in my face." said Cherry, "What are you guys doing?" said a voice from behind them, they turned around a saw a little girl who is their age. She has rainbow hair and emerald green eyes. She was wearing a white shirt, blue overalls, and red shoes. Her name is Prism Dash.

"Listening to Uncle Discord's rant." said Cherry, "He's still at it? How long it's been?" said Prism, "Two hours, 26 minutes, and 45 seconds, 46, 47, 48, 49. . ."

"I get it." interrupted Prism, "Come on, pulled up in here." said Raspberry as she let Prism take a look, "But it's my turn with the keyhole." said Cherry.

"What did I miss?" asked Prism, "Oh you know, a lot of stuff about being responsible and raised by this Ancient One and Ninja trained in the ways of chu-jut-su, whatever it's called." said Raspberry.

"Yeah, what was Screwball doing with four turtles and a giant talking rat anyway?" asked Prism, "Maybe she's an agent in the mutant apocalypse!" said Blueberry, "I think the blue masked turtle's her boyfriend." said Raspberry, "Or maybe the real Screwball was kidnapped and the one in there is a mutant in disguise." said Cherry, "Or she's just dating the blue masked turtle." said Raspberry, "Or Screwball never existed in the first place and the mutants sent a spy to be Aunt Fluttershy and Uncle Discord's daughter, which they never had." said Blueberry, "Or she's just in love with the blue masked turtle." said Raspberry.

"Will you shut up, I can't hear." said Prism, Raspberry chuckled lightly, "Prism said a bad word.", "Shut up." she said again, "Fine, fine, hypocrite." said Blueberry, "What you call me?" said Prism, "Will you stop blabbering Prism, it's very distracting." said Blueberry, which made Prism groan.

In Screwball's room, Discord was walking back and forth, Screwball is sitting on her bed, and Fluttershy has a worried look on her face. "It's not like a haven't been a permissive parent." said Discord in anger, "I would've let you bend reality, I would've let you stay up late, heck I would've even let you eat desert before dinner, I never asked for much. Yet the one rule I would've make, the one thing I would've tell you not to do, you go on and break it. You just go on and break it, like it was nothing, like it was just some crumbled piece of paper I would've give to you and you just tossed it out the window."