Apologies

After Screwball was saved and the Foot has been defeated once again, the turtles and their human friends headed back to the lair where Fluttershy and Screwball's friends, now back in their normal clothes, are waiting for them. They waited patiently for Screwball to wake up.

"Screwball please wake up." Leo begged, getting worried.

"Calm down Leonardo." the Ancient One said, trying to comfort him. "All of the magic drained a lot of her. She will be alright."

"Poor Screwball." Thunder said, feeling worried. "She's probably gonna feel guilty for what she did."

"My brother's right." said Lighting, "All we can do is wait."

"But that wasn't Screwball." Mikey said a bit seriously. "We know she would never do that."

"Just this once. I totally agree." said Donnie as he agreed with his brother. "That demon Poison Heart is the one to blame for controlling Screwball."

"Yeah." April said a bit sadly. "In fact, none of this would have happened if she didn't get so angry. Since Poison Heart feeds off the negativety and distrust of others."

"Actually none of this would've happened if I didn't get so angry at Screwball." Discord said, feeling guilty.

"It wasn't your fault, Uncle Discord." said Lighting, "None of us knew Screwball was in love with Leonardo."

"You only just wanted to protect her." said Donnie. "But you used the wrong motive." said Mikey.

"Guys!" Raph said, seeing the purple and white haired girl twitch a bit. "I think she's waking up."

"Screwball?" Leo spoke out with a lot of concern as he looked at her.

Screwball opened ner deep purple eyes and was now staring into Leo's eyes. "Leonardo?" she spoke out weakly as she sat up.

"Oh Screwball." Leo said happily as he hugged his girlfriend with tears of happiness in his eyes. "I'm so glad you're okay. I thought I lost you."

"I'm fine Leo." Screwball said simply. "But. . . What happened?"

"You past out after the Ninja Tribunal got Poison Heart out of you." Donnie said seriously.

Screwball was a little confused until she had froze up in horror, remembering what she did as Poison Heart. She attacked her friends, almost killed the Ancient One, and was working with the Foot. Tears began to form in her eyes as she remembered what happened.

"I'm so sorry." she said as her voice cracked and tears began to run down her face. "I didn't mean any of this to happen."

"It was not your fault Screwball." Kon said, comforting her.

"But it was." Screwball said as she looked away. "It was all me in a way. I turned into a monster and tried to kill you. I. . . I even nearly killed the Ancient One. The person who took care of me when I was a baby. I was supposed to fight with honor and pride. But I failed."

"Screwball sweetie." Discord said as he turned her head to faced him, but she flinched away. "None of this would've happened if I didn't get so angry at you. I was just upset that I would lose my only daughter."

Screwball looked at the gray haired man with a smile. "Oh daddy!" she cried as she quickly hugged him, which he quickly returned the hug. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I thought you didn't want to have me as a kunoichi."

"Oh Screwball." Discord said as he smiled at the purple and white haired girl, "I love you no matter what you are. Whenever you are wearing ninja armor or mismatched clothes. It's the same girl I love."