Family Reunited

Screwball was still running about Mothball wanting her to join the Foot Clan until she stopped to catch her breath.

"I can't believe that Mothball wanted me to join the Foot Clan." said Screwball to herself, "I'm supposed to fight with honor and pride. I don't want to be evil."

Screwball fell to her knees and began to cry out her heart. Until she heard a voice from behind her.

"I thought I might find you here." said the voice, "Go away!" said Screwball until she turned around and saw Leo. "Oh sorry." she quickly apologize, " I thought you were Mothball."

"It's okay." said Leo as he smiles at her, "I guess you're shocked that the Foot Clan kidnapped your parents."

"Yes, I am." said Screwball, "Come on, let's head back to the lair." said Leo as he lead out his hand and Screwball took his hand to help her up.

"I guess you're right." said Screwball as she holds Leo's hand.

Soon as they were about to head back, they heard a scream of danger.

"Please don't hurt us." said a female voice, "We lost our daughter once, we will not lose our son." said a male voice.

"Sounds like someone's in trouble." said Leo as he was about to see who was in trouble until he saw Screwball standing in shock. "Come on, Screwball."

"You're right." said Screwball as she was snapped out of her thoughts and followed Leo.

They followed the sound to an old ally until Leo and Screwball saw a couple and a baby boy. The woman has light pink hair with a butterfly hair clip and sea green eyes. She was wearing a white shirt with a pink butterfly on it, green jeans, and white high heels. The man has gray hair and eyes that are yellow and red. He was wearing a brown and yellow long-sleeved shirt, red pants, and shoes that one of them is brown and the other is green. The baby boy has light pink hair just like his mother and red eyes with spirals in them. He was wrapped around in a baby blue blanket. They were surrounded by Foot ninjas.

"Oh no, it's looks like that couple and their baby boy needed help." said Leo as he took out his katanas. "Come on, Screwball let's save them."

But Screwball wasn't paying attention to Leo, she was looking at the couple. "Screwball, you need to call the others. They can help, do you understand?" said Leo.

"Yes Leo, I understand." said Screwball as she activated her signal watch that Donnie made for her. "Calling turtles, Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal."

All of a sudden, the turtles, the Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal appeared out of nowhere. "Whoa, you guys are fast." said Screwball.

"So what's the emergency, fearless leader?" said Raph, "It's that couple and their baby boy, they need help. They're surrounded by Foot ninjas." said Leo as he pointed to the couple and their baby boy.

"Leo, you know we're not supposed to be seen by humans." said Donnie,  "It doesn't matter, we need to save them." said Leo, "He is right, turtle san." said the Ancient One. "And I have a feeling that Screwball feel something familiar to that couple."

"Alright lead the way, Leo." said Mikey, "We will give you assistance, young ones." said Chikara, "Thank you, let's rock and roll everyone."

As soon as they took out their weapons, the turtles, Screwball, Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal jumped from the rooftops and landed in front of the couple and their baby boy.

"Discord, what are those things?" said the woman in fear, "I don't know, Fluttershy." said the man.

The Foot ninjas started to attack the turtles, Screwball, Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal. But with their ninja skills, they were available to defeat them all.