The Return Of The Shredder

At the Foot empire, Mothball and Karai were upset that Screwball is back to normal and the turtles won again. In the throne room, Mothball was pacing around in anger.

"I cannot believe it that Screwball is back to normal and the turtles won again!" he said in anger, "Dear brother, we should see our father now." said Karai. "I believe you're right." Mothball said calmly yet sternly.

Karai pressed a button on the table and the wall behind suddenly slide opened. Mothball and Karai went in side the hidden room and they were in a hidden lab. The two of them bowed down to a stasis tube and inside of it was a little red Utrom with a purple scar on his left eye. His name is Ch'rell or as he is now known as Orku Saki AKA the Shredder.

Over the past few years, he made the Utroms crashed on Earth centries ago and he tried to destroy the turtles many times, only ended up getting hurt himself and he was the one who raised Mothball and Karai.

"You summoned us master?" said Karai, "I did." said Ch'rell. "My recuperation is finally at an end. The worms have done their work. At long last, the time has arrived for my resurrection."

"As you command, Master." said Mothball as he took Ch'rell from the tupe and places him inside the Shredder exo-suit. Soon enough the suit activated and now the Shredder walks again.

"My son, look at you." said the Shredder, "Such a fine warrior you and Karai are.", "I know father." said Karai, "But we failed to destroy the turtles many times."

"Karai, could you leave me and Mothball alone." said Shredder, "I must speak with him, alone.", Karai nodded and left the lab, leaving Shredder and Mothball alone.

"Mothball, you've been trying to kill you pathetic friend, Screwball, ever since she arrived in New York." said Shredder, "You told me that friendship is a weakness. And my loyalty to you is more important than anything else." said Mothball.

"Yes, but you have failed me many times to destroy the turtles." said Shredder, "And I'm proud of you that you decide to follow in your father's footsteps. But one day when I am gone, you and Karai will take over the Foot clan. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master." said Mothball as he bowed down, "My son, there is something that I wanted to show you since your graduation." said Shredder as he clapped his hands.

A Foot soldier came out of nowhere and in his hands was a black box with the symbol of the Foot clan. Shredder opened the box and inside of it were two amulets that is black and sea green and in the middle was a red-blood gem.

"These amulets are the ones that will help you and Karai destroy the turtles and Screwball's pathetic family and friends." said Shredder as he put the amulet around Mothball's neck. "It is called the Amulet of Destruction. Much more powerful than anything else in the world."

"Wow, this is beautiful." said Mothball as he admire the amulet around his neck. "Yes, but it will only be powered by anger and hatred. Once it reaches it's full power, you will use it to destroy the turtles and Screwball's pathetic family and friends." said Shredder.

Suddenly the door burst opened and Hun came inside. "Master Shredder, it is good to see you back in action." said Hun, but Shredder gave him a glare.

"I gave explicit instructions that Mothball and I are not to be distributed." said Shredder rudely, Hun bowed down in apology and walk out the door.

"My son, you must forgive the rudeness of Hun." said Shredder, "I know father." said Mothball, "But I can see he has very much anger inside of him. Such as Raphael."

"Mothball, you must remember that your honor and loyalty to me is more important than your friendship with your childhood friend." said Shredder, "However it's has already been weaken,but the bond between you and Karai is stronger than ever before."

"Yes master, but you never told me about what happened to my mother." said Mothball, "My son, it is time that you know the truth." said Shredder.

Shredder: Long ago before I found you and Karai, your mother, Chrysalis was an old friend of Screwball's father, Discord. They were the best of friends who did everything together. Until one day, your mother had developed a crush on Discord, but Discord didn't accept it and somehow he broke your mother's heart. The coils of anger were winding tighter and tighter in Chrysalis's soul, until one day something snapped. She vow to get revenge for Discord betraying her. But by the time, she started to find new love. A few years later, she gave birth to you. Until one day, Chrysalis found Karai after her parents had abandoned her. She love the both of you, but then a tragedy came. When she was heading home, there was another car that crashes into your mother's car, she was killed. But before you and Karai would die, I took pity. Raising the both of you as if you were my own children.

Mothball was shocked when he heard the truth. "I don't believe it." he said sternly, "All this time, I thought you married Chrysalis. But you adopted me and Karai so we wouldn't parish."

The Shredder laid a hand on Mothball's shoulder. "I know, the man in the story I told you was me." said Shredder, which caught Mothball's attention. "I've loved your mother dearly, but you have very little memory of her."

Mothball reaches in his pocket and took out a circle locket. It was black with a green gem in the middle. As he opened it, inside was a photo of a woman. She has bluish green hair like Mothball and her eyes were green/turquoise eyes like Mothball's with dark sea green eye shadow. She was wearing a strapless sea green and black gown that goes down to her feet.

"Your mother was the most beautiful girl in the world." said Shredder as he looked at the photo. "I missed her everyday."

"But I will avenge her and you father!" said Mothball in anger. "I will make Screwball's pathetic family and friends and the turtles pay for everything they did!"

The Shredder speaks out for Karai and Hun as they came in, "Karai, Hun do something." he said seriously, "Sing for him. Make him feel better."

"Yes, Master Shredder." Karai said as she cleared her throat, then she cleared up her throat again to gets Hun's attention.

Soon they began to sing together as music began to play and the Shredder began to sing.

Shredder: I see you wanted
To make Screwball's father paid
For what happened to
Your mother you loved
It doesn't make you feel
Worse than you do
And tell me
What's the use of feeling blue
Why would you want to adore her
An enemy that destroy her
Why you keep that silly locket
Oh tell me
What's the use of feeling blue
An army has a use
They can go and fight a war
You want to kill Screwball
Who's father hurt your mother
She has betrayed you for her loved ones
And she with the turtles
Where's the Foot clan's leader
When they need them Mothball
You've got to be a leader Mothball
Yes of course we still love her
And we're always thinking of her
But now there's nothing we can do
So tell me

Shredder, Karai, and Hun: What's the use of feeling
What's the use of feeling
What's the use of feeling blue

Shredder: Oh
How can you stand
For that pathetic little girl can win

Karai and Hun: For that pathetic little girl can win

Shredder, Karai, and Hun: Drowning in all of this regret
Wouldn't you rather be evil
Oh

Shredder: Won't it be grand
To destroy them all

Karai and Hun: To destroy them all

Shredder, Karai, and Hun: Let's make a plan and attack
Start looking forward and stop looking back

Shredder: Oh yes
Of course we still love her
And we're always thinking of her
Don't you know I miss her too
But tell me
What's the use of feeling

After he finished singing, a Foot ninja guard busrt into the room, "Master, the council meeting." he said seriously, "Right, I'll see you at dinner." Shredder said simply as he, Karai, and Hun walk out, leaving Mothball alone. "Father is right." he said to himself, "I should be start looking forward and stop looking back."