The Ninja Tribunal's Vision

Later that night at the turtles lair, the Ninja Tribunal were meditating in the dojo.

Suddenly they felt a sharp pain in their heads, causing them to clutch them. As they did, they eyes turned pure white. According to to legends in Japan when this happens ,it because a ninjitsu master is having a vision of what could happen in the future.

The Ninja Tribunal's Vision

The Ninja Tribunal found themselves in the Foot empire. "Where are we?" said Kon, looking around. "This is the Foot empire." said Juto.

Suddenly they heard a scream, the Ninja Tribunal turned around and saw Screwball on the ground badly injured and unable to move. Her hair was dirty, her aromr was damaged, and she had cuts and bruises.

"Screwball!" cried out Chikara as she saw the purple and white haired girl injured, "My family. . ." she spoke out weakly, "Help me. . ."

At that cue, the Shredder, Mothball, and Karai had showed up with an evil smirk on their faces. "Little girl, you and your pathetic family will pay for everything you did!" Shredder said proudly, "When you are all gone, we will take over the city. Now my dear. Finish her!"

"Yes, Master Shredder." a voice said evilly and let out an evil laugh.

The Ninja Tribunal felt a dark magic coming from the voice. They looked over and gasped when they saw a shadowy woman wearing a black and sea green dress, has evil pink eyes and her hair was black with greenish blue tips. As they looked at her, the Ninja Tribunal realized that it was Poison Heart.

"Poison Heart!" Chikara spoke out in shock. "But how?", "Screwball!" a voice cried in shock, "Hang on, we're coming!"

The Ninja Tribunal turned around and saw the turtles, April, Casey, and the Ancient One running towards Screwball, only to be block by a forcefield.

"Let us in!" Donnie cried out, "We have to save Screwball!" Mikey said seriously, "Don't do it!" Raph cried out.

"Please just leave Screwball alone." April said as tears form in her eyes, "Just let her go!" said Casey angrily as he bang on the forcefield. "Hold on, my little lotus bloosum!" said the Ancient One.

"Do it now, my dear Angel of Darkness." Mothball commanded.

Suddenly a dark blast was formed and it went black.

Present time

The Ninja Tribunal's eyes turned back to normal as they shook their heads. They couldn't believe what they saw.

"Tribunal, did you see want I saw?" said Kon worriedly, "Yes, we have." Said Juto, "We do not know if our vison is true." said Chikara.

Suddenly they heard soft squealing coming from close by. The Ninja Tribunal followed it very quietly and saw Screwball was in her room, dancing around very happily.

"Yesterday was the best day of my life." Screwball said happily. "Leo and I had dance together. I've never felt so happy."

The Ninja Tribunal could only smile as they watched this. They knew the purple and white haired girl would act like this now that she and the blue masked turtle are a couple.

Screwball looked at the star from a telescope and smiled warmly. "Thank you star." she whispered very softly. "You made my wish come true. I know my life is gonna be perfect. As long as I have my friends and family. Especially Leo."

The purple and white haired girl smiled as she said the blue masked turtle's name. Suddenly music began to play and she began to sing.

Screwball: I tried
On my own
I thought I'd get there
Around and round
But I was only getting nowhere
Then you
Came along and gave me something
Something that I could believe in
Trust in
And I won't go back again
As long as I have you
I can live
Like there's nothing left to lose
Unbreak every fracture in my heart
Nothing in this world
Could tear this love apart
They say you gotta take
The good with the bad
I'll take it all
As long as I have
You
You
I've been
Spinning circles in this ocean
Stuck in my ways
But you put everything in motion
This time
I want you to see the real me
I wanna open up completely
Deeply
I'll never be alone again
As long as I have you
I can live
Like there's nothing left to lose
Unbreak every fracture in my heart
Nothing in this world
Could tear this love apart
They say you gotta take
The good with the bad
I'll take it all
As long as I have
You
You
And I realize now
I'm better with you
You got here right on time
Yeah you were my breakthrough
You are my breakthrough
As long as I have you
I can live
Like there's nothing left to lose
Unbreak every fracture in my heart
Nothing in this world
Could tear this love apart
They say you gotta take
The good with the bad
I'll take it all
As long as I have
You
You

When she finished singing, Screwball falls down on her bed. "Well, I'd better get some sleep." she said to herself, "I have to get some exercise in the morning."  The Ninja Tribunal could only laugh quietly as they saw it. But their faces quickly turn seriously as they began to walk off.

"We must not tell Screwball about our vision." said Kon seriously, "Agree, it could place her in grave danger." said Juto, "It is the only way to protect her." said Chikara, Hisomi nodded in agreement.

'Do not worry, our little lotus blossom.' Kon thought to himself, 'We will protect you from the evil that once consumed your spirit.' Juto thought to himself, 'But we will tell you when you are ready.' Chikara thought to herself.