Can I Have This Dance

The next night, Screwball was doing some training with Master Splinter and the turtles. They're learning how to be a true ninja by staying in the shadows while Master Splinter is holding a candle on his walking stick.

"Remember to be a true ninja, you must become one with the shadows." said Master Splinter, "Darkness gives the ninja power while light reveals the ninja's presence. Now can you extinguished this flame without revealing yourself?"

Master Splinter flip the candle as he waited to for someone to extinguish it. Donnie tried to put it out, but he missed it and crashes into the wall. "Too noisy, Donatello." said Master Splinter simply.

"Mikey tried to put out the candle, but he missed it also and crashes into Donnie. "Too clumsy, Michelangelo." said Master Splinter.

Raph sneak up to Master Splinter, but he dodged his attack and so he tried again, but he tripped on Master Splinter's walking stick and crashes into Donnie and Mikey. "Poor choice, Raphael." said Master Splinter.

Leo tried to put out the candle, but he missed it and crashes into Donnie, Raph, and Mikey. "False move, Leonardo." said Master Splinter.

While he was distracted, Screwball appeared out of nowhere and use her tessen to cut the candle smaller. Screwball caught the candle and blow it out and Master Splinter clapped his hands which cause the lights to turn on.

"Well done, Screwball." said Master Splinter, impressed by her training. Raph started to get jealous a little. "Teacher's pet." said Raph a little angry, "Hothead turtle." said Screwball as she tossed out the candle to Raph.

"Oooooooh." said Leo, Donnie, and Mikey at what Screwball said. Raph crushed the candle and was about to attack Screwball when he was pulled back by Leo.

"Easy Raph." said Leo, "It wasn't a big deal.", "Yeah, I guess you're right." said Raph as he calms down.

"I gotta say Screwball, your skills are pretty good." said Donnie, "Yeah, not even Leo could put the candle out." said Mikey.

"Thank you." said Screwball as she bowed down. "If anyone needs me, I'll be on the rooftops."

"You got it." said Leo as he watched Screwball walk away to the rooftops. "Go follow her, Leo." said Raph, "Just in case if the Foot, Karai, or Mothball tries to get her." said Mikey.

Leo followed Screwball to the rooftops to see if she's okay. On the rooftops, Screwball was looking at the stars in the sky. She was still happy to be with the turtles and Master Splinter as her bodyguards and friends. But she was also still mad that her childhood friend, Mothball, is part of the Foot Clan and will do anything to kill her and the turtles.

"I can't believe that it's been weeks since I got to New York and the turtles became my new friends." said Screwball as she smiles, but then frowns. "But I just can't believe that Mothball is part of the Foot Clan, the exact same clan that the Shredder took Hamato Yoshi away from Master Splinter. Why can't he understands that we were once friends?"

When Screwball is looking at the stars again, what she didn't know that Leo was watching her and is really worried. Then he got the courage to go up to her and talk to her.

"Hey, Screwball." said Leo, getting her full attention.

"Oh hey Leo, I didn't hear you coming." said Screwball as she smiles. "What are you doing here?"

"My brothers told me to keep an eye on you and be on the lookout for the Foot. And I thought that I wanted to see how you doing." said Leo as he sit next to her. "And I see that you are still mad at Mothball trying to kill you."

"Yes, I just don't understand why would he do this to me, he broke my heart, he tried to kill me, he's such a heartless monster." said Screwball as she frowns a bit.