Enter The Ancient One And Ninja Tribunal

Later that night, Master Splinter was teaching the turtles and Screwball blind fighting, which by having the turtles' bandannas sideways so they can't see while Screwball is wearing a purple blindfold over her eyes.

"Master Splinter, are you sure that teaching Screwball blind fighting is a good idea?" asked Donnie, "I don't know if she can do it."

"Ah Donatello, there is nothing wrong with teaching Screwball blind fighting." said Master Splinter wisely. "It brings focus and. . . Huh?"

When Master Splinter turned around and saw Mikey playing with his video game, he whacks it out of his hands. Mikey gasped. "Game dude? Speak to me, Game dude." said Mikey until Master Splinter grabs his bandana, which cause him to cry out in pain. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." said Mikey.

"Now, defend yourselves." said Master Splinter, "Uh sensei, we got zero visibility here." said Raph, Master Splinter jumps over the turtles and Screwball and tried to hit Leo, but he blocked it. He tried hitting Raph, but he blocked it as well. Master Splinter tried to hit Donnie, but he blocked it and he tried hitting Mikey, but he blocked it. Now Master Splinter tried to hit Screwball, but she blocked his attack.

"Not bad, huh sensei?" said Mikey, "Yes, not bad at all. We are finished for today." said Master Splinter. Just as the turtles were about to turn their bandanas, Master Splinter knocks Mikey off his feet and falls down along with Raph, Donnie, and Leo while Screwball jumps in the air and landed on her feet safely.

"Master Splinter, you said we were finished." complained Donnie. "A true ninja should never believe everything he or she hears." said Master Splinter as Screwball removes her bandanna off her face and bowed down to Master Splinter. "Well done, Screwball."

"I'm guessing you learn blind fighting too." said Donnie, "Believe me, I fell for that trick before and I learn not to believe everything I hear." said Screwball as she helps Donnie up. "Yeah, well Screwball doesn't always get it right." said Raph as he fixed his bandana.

"What was that, Raphael?" asked Master Splinter, "Uh. . . Nothing sensei." said Raph. Then all of a sudden, a whitish blue vortex appeared out of nowhere and right in front of the turtles, Master Splinter, and Screwball, which shocked all of them except for Screwball, who remain calm.

"What the shell is that?" said Raph, "Be ready, everyone." said Leo as he took out his katanas. "Something bad might come out of that vortex."

"Wait, stop!" said Screwball as she blocks the turtles and Master Splinter, which made them confused. "Get out of the way, Screwball." said Raph, "No you don't understand. I seen this vortex before." said Screwball as she explained.

Then out of the vortex came five people: four men and one woman, but only three men are tall. The first man is short and fat with white hair that is tied into a ponytail, has a white beard, and has black eyes. He was wearing chinese hat, a brown vest, purple shorts, and chinese wooden sandals. The second man has silver hair and silver eyes. He was wearing a black and silver robe with a lot of red scarves, black pants, and silver boots. The third man has black hair that is tied into a ponytail that is covered by a black hat with a red symbol and blue eyes. He was wearing a light blue robe with sleeves that covered most of his arms and has a red sash around his waist, light blue pants, and gray boots. The last man has no hair on his head and has yellow eyes. He was wearing a black and yellow no sleeved shirt, black pants, and chinese wooden sandals. The woman has white hair that is tied into a ponytail and has green eyes. She was wearing a dark green robe with a red sash around her waist, and her feet are bandaged without any shoes.

The turtles were shocked by the group of people who appeared out of nowhere, but Screwball was happy to see them. "It's been such a long time, our little lotus blossom." said the silver haired man, smiling at Screwball.

"My family, it's good to see you again." said Screwball happily as she ran towards the people and hug them. "Wait, family?" said Donnie in confusion.

"Leo, Donnie, Raph, Mikey, Master Splinter, this is my adopted family: the Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal." said Screwball as she introduced her adopted family. "Kon Shisho, Juto Shisho, Chikara Shisho, and Hissomi Shisho. And right here is my adopted father, the Ancient One."

"It is an honor to meet you, turtle-san." said the Ancient One, "Father, these are my friends, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo." said Screwball as she introduced the turtles. "And this is my one true love, Leonardo."

"It is an honor to meet you, Ancient One." said Leo as he bowed down. "The honor is all ours, young ones" said Juto Shisho. "What are all of you doing here?" asked Screwball.

"Screwball, we have finally found out who kidnapped your parents." said Chikara Shisho, "You have, who were they?" asked Screwball.

"Take a look at this symbol, my daughter." said the Ancient One as he gave Screwball a piece of black cloth with symbol of the Foot Clan. "Do you know what the symbol means?"

Screwball looked at the symbol and had a flashback of her parents getting kidnapped. In her flashback, a group of people in black suits surrounded her parents and saw the exact same symbol on one of the people. The she realized it was the Foot Clan had kidnapped her parents. She started to scream and clutched her head, which cause the turtles, Master Splinter, the Ninja Tribunal, and the Ancient One shocked.

"Screwball, what's wrong?" said Leo, "All this time, all these years I was trained in the ways of ninjutsu to find my parents, but then it was the Foot Clan." said Screwball in anger.

"What?!" said the turtles at once, "It's true, my parents have been kidnapped by the Foot Clan: the exact same clan that Mothball is in and the exact same clan that the Shredder took away Hamato Yoshi away from Master Splinter." said Screwball.

"It can't be true." said Mikey, "It's impossible." said Donnie, "I don't believe it." said Raph, "No way." said Leo, "Please one at a time." said Juto Shisho.

"I-I-I gotta get some air." said Screwball as she ran towards the door to the surface, "Go follow her, Leonardo." said Master Splinter, "Who knows what the Foot Clan would do to her if they captured her." said Raph, "Raph is right, she needs to be protected no matter what." said Donnie, "And we made a promise to keep Screwball safe, and we're gonna keep it." said Mikey.

"You're right, all of you are." said Leo seriously, "We have to protect Screwball no matter what, and that's exactly what I'm about to do."

Leo began to ran towards the door and follow Screwball up to the surface, leaving the others alone. "So, this the part when you tell the story of how you found Screwball?" said Mikey.

"Perhaps they need the entire story, master." said the Ancient One, "You are correct, Ancient One." said Chikara Shisho.

Then the Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal started to tell the turtles and Master Splinter on how they found Screwball and took care of her.