Leo vs Mothball

Without any hesitation, the turtles used their weapons to break down the door which allowed them and the others to get in. "Alright, everyone." Mystic Leo said seriously. "Split up and look around. And if any Foot ninjas show up, take them down. We're not leaving until we save Screwball."

Everyone nodded and they all instantly ran off in different directions. Mystic Leo suddenly senses a dark presence close by and he knew who it was.

"Hello Mothball." he said bitterly before turning around to face the greenish blue haired boy. "Looking for me?"

"I'm impressed." Mothball said, smirking a bit. "I've been training hard so I can be impossible for you to beat. And yet you were able to detect me. Without hesitation."

"So. . . You knew I was coming for Screwball." Mystic Leo said seriously.

Mothball just took out the Sword of Destruction and prepared to fight. "Yes." he said as he glared at the blue masked turtle. "And now I will be your doom!"

Even though he has magic, Mystic Leo took out the Gunshin to make it a fair fight. His eyes were burning with anger for Mothball and vice versa.

"You have gone too far this time, Mothball!" he said bitterly.

"Not far enough!" Mothball said bitterly as well. "Not until you lie battered and broken at my feet! Only them will Screwball be destroyed! Make no mistake Leonardo! Son of Splinter! Hated enemy of my father! Your path ends here!"

Without any hesitation, the blue masked turtle and greenish blue haired boy charged at each other and began to fight. Their swords clashed against each other as they were face to face with hatred in each other's eyes.

"I remembered when we first fought Mothball!" Mystic Leo said as he glared at him. "You have tried to kill Screwball and my family so you can avenge the Shredder! Screwball never did anything to you!"

Mothball growled and kicked him away from him. But they ended up rolled around until he was pinned by him.

"I actually thought you fight with honor and pride!" Mystic Leo shouted furiously. "But I was wrong! You and Karai are exactly like the Shredder! You understand nothing!.

The blue masked turtle instantly punched the greenish blue haired boy. The battle was getting intense by the minute.

"No!" Mothball said angrily. "You and your pathetic family will pay! You must pay!"

Mothball kicked Mystic Leo away from him, making him hit the wall. "You and your pathetic family tried to destroy my master several times!" he said as he clashed his sword with his. "You tried to slayed him! And I will avenge his wishes by destroying you all!"

"How many lies do you keep telling yourself!?" Mystic Leo asked angrily. "You used to be Screwball's best friend when the both of you were little! You broke her heart by trying to kill her! And you turned her into a monster! And a dark and evil demon from mystic times! All this just to avenge the Shredder! That's not how friendship and love works!"

"That is the truth!" Mothball shouted in anger. "But she turned her against me ever since her adopted family took her away from me!"

"What are you talking about!?" Mystic Leo asked angrily. "Screwball's adopted family took her away from you because the was a great evil risen upon your clan, the Foot!"

The greenish blue haired boy took out a chain that grabbed the blue masked turtle's Gunshin and threw it aside. He punched him, making him fall back.

Mystic Leo tried his best to get up, but he was in pain. He gasped when he saw Mothball aim the Sword of Destruction close to his heart.

"You have lost, Leonardo." Mothball said proudly. "I have finally won. And now with one strike of the Sword of Destruction, you will parish once and for all."

Suddenly before Mothball could strike his sword, a red light beam blasted him away and knocked him down. Mystic Leo looked over and saw Discord standing there with one of the Tricerenton blasters in his hands with a serious look on his face.

'Him?' he thought in shock and disbelief as he got up. 'What is he doing here?'

"Well, well, well," Mothball said, chucking a bit when he saw Discord in front of him. "If it isn't my mother's hated enemy, Discord. The one who turned Screwball into a monster."

'Wait, hated enemy?' the blue masked turtle thought in shock. 'What is he talking about?'

"Don't you ever dare called my daughter a monster!" Discord shouted, "That wasn't what I was trying to do. I only wanted to keep her safe after she disappeared."

"By yelling at her and causing her to let out so much anger when she was with the turtles?" Mothball asked, laughing a bit. "Way to go."

"I made a mistake okay!" Discord said angrily at himself, finally admitting what be did wrong. "I see how much the turtles wanting to protect her. But it doesn't mean I can't make my mistake right!"

Without any hesitation, the gray haired man used the blaster to knock the greenish blue haired boy down with the best be could. The blue masked turtle was shocked as he saw this.

'So he was only trying to protect Screwball from any danger because he loved her.' he thought in realization. 'But he used the wrong motive. At least he's trying to fix it.'

Discord instantly now had Mothball down on the ground, unable to move. "No!" Mothball shouted angrily. "I will have my revenge!"

Mystic Leo took the opportunity to pick up the Gunshin and had pinned him down, slashing his sword before aiming his at him. "Your own anger and hatred defeats you, Mothball."

Mothball groaned in anger, now seeing that he was defeated. "Go ahead." he said weakly. "Do it. Finish me."

As much as Mystic Leo wanted to, he knew better than to kill. There was no honor in it.

"No." he said simply as he got off of him and put away his sword. "But Discord will knock you out and tie you up so you can't escape."

With that said, the gray haired man hit the greenish blue haired boy with the blaster, knocking in unconscious. The blue masked turtle tied him up in chains and put him somewhere for the Foot ninjas to find him.

Once he was hidden, he looked at the gray haired man with a glare on his face. But it quickly turned into a smile.

"Thank you." he said simply. "I'm glad you have realized what you did. And I'm sure that you're used to mutants now."

Discord smiled and nodded his head. He was relieved to know he was fogiven. Then all of a sudden, he wrapped his arms around the blue masked turtle for a hug.

"Thank you for protecting my daughter." he said as he let go of him.

"You're welcome. Now come on." Mystic Leo said proudly. "We still got a girl to save."