Saving Screwball

Later that night, everyone was asleep in their rooms, except for Leo. He was feeling something wasn't right until Mikey bursted into his room, which cause him to fall out of bed.

"Mikey, what is it?" asked Leo, "Follow me, there's something wrong with Screwball." said Mikey until Master Splinter, Raph, and Donnie entered Leo's room.

"This better be good, Mikey." said Raph, "Yeah, a turtle or rat needs his beauty sleep." said Donnie, "What do you mean there's something wrong with Screwball?" asked Leo.

"You guys will have to see for yourself." said Mikey as he lead them to Screwball's room. When they arrived, the room was a mess and there was no sign of Screwball.

"What the shell happened here?" said Raph as he looked around, "The place is a mess." said Donnie, "Michelangelo, what is going on?" asked Master Splinter.

"Wait a minute, where's Screwball?" said Leo as he looked around for Screwball. "When I check to see Screwball, the place was a mess and this was in her bed." said Mikey as he gave Leo a sheet of paper and he began to read it.

Greetings turtles,

Remember me, Mothball, Screwball's old friend. I just kidnapped her and took her to Dr. Baxter Stockman, so don't even think about coming to save save her. Cause if you do, she'll die in a large tank of toxic chemicals. So don't even think about it

Mothball

That got the turtles and Master Splinter really mad that Mothball kidnapped Screwball. All of a sudden, Leo crumpled up the paper and threw it away. "I can't believe it." said Raph in anger,"Mothball kidnap Screwball."

"How could Mothball kidnapped Screwball and would kill her with a large tank of toxic chemicals in Baxter Stockman's lab in we would rescue her?" said Donnie in anger.

"If we don't do something now, it will be the end of Screwball." said Leo in anger. "And we made a promise to keep Screwball safe, and we're gonna keep it." said Mikey in anger.

"Go my sons." said Master Splinter, "Save Screwball before it's too late.", "Master Splinter's right, let's rock and roll boys." said Leo as he and his brothers grab their weapons and headed to Baxter Stockman's lab.

Meanwhile in Baxter Stockman's lab, Screwball was at the top of a large tank of toxic chemicals tied up in ropes, she struggled to get free, but it was no use. Mothball and Karai were at the bottom and started to smirk evilly at her.

"You really thought you would be safe with those turtles?" said Mothball evilly, "My sister had face those turtles before, we're just using you as bait."

"Wait, your sister face the turtles before?" said Screwball, "I believe you haven't met my sister, Karai." said Mothball as he introduced Karai.

"Greetings, Screwball." said Karai, " I am called Karai, I am his sister.", "So you were the one who made fun of Mothball when you two were little." said Screwball.

"Precisely yes, I only did that to encourage him more, isn't that right dear brother?" said Karai. "Yes, that is correct, dear sister." said Mothball.

"If I'm not tied up in these ropes, I would've beat you down." said Screwball in anger. "Wait till the turtles get here."

"Oh, don't you dare insult me, Screwball." said Mothball, "You and the turtles will be destroyed."

"I don't think so." a voice said from behind Mothball and Karai.

They turned around and saw the turtles standing on a crate with their weapons out. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the turtles." said Karai.

"Karai, I'm guessing you're still working for the Shredder." said Leo, "Yes, she will work for Master Shredder as always." said Mothball.