The Turtles Training

When he got back to the lair, Leo was stomping off into his room with sadness and anger in his eyes. He was too upset to do anything right now.

"Hey, Leo's back." Donnie said when he saw his oldest brother walk in.

"Hey Leo." April called out, trying to get his attention. "We've just finished a paln to. . ."

But Leo didn't listen. He kept stomping off until he made his way to his room, slamming the door shut.

"Whoa." Casey said, wincing a bit. "Talk about the way to walk back into the lair."

"Something tells me that a cork just popped on that unopened bottle." Mikey said, looking a bit scared.

"That hothead. . ." Raph said, which cause his brothers to look at him on what he said. "I hate it when Leo reminds me of me."

In his room, Leo collapsed onto his bed while covering his face in his hands. "Why does this always happen to me?" he asked himself as his voice cracked. "Why is it that I'm the one that is forced to have happiness taken away from me?"

"My son." a voice called out from close by near his room.

Leo looked up and saw his father and teacher standing near the doorway to his room. He quickly wiled away the remaining tears that were falling from his eyes and his tear stained face hoping to hide the fact he was crying.

"S-Sorry Sensei." he said, trying to sound ao causal. "I didn't see you come in."

"Leonardo." Master Splinter said sternly. "I sense you are distressed. Could it have anything to do with what happened to Screwball Fluttershy Draconequus?"

The blue masked turtle instantly felt himself break again at the thought of it. "I'm sorry Master Splinter." he said sadly. "But yes. I am upset about what Mothball and Karai did to Screwball. But I'm even more upset that Discord pushed her down too far was the reason this happened."

Leo felt his blood boiled as he felt his anger for Discord to come back. "Just knowing that he caused Screwball pain. . . To let the darkness consume her. . . To let Mothball and Karai to get their hands on her. . . Makes me want to take him down and make him pay. Because of him, the only girl I ever loved is gone! And she might never come back!"

The mutant rat knew his eldest son was really upset about this. "My son." he said calmly yet sternly. "I understand your pain. But do not let vengeance consume you."

"My brothers and I made a promise to protect her." Leo said as he looked down. "I promised to make sure she is safe. As her romantic partner now, it's my job to keep her happy. But I failed."

"You have not failed, Leonardo." a voice said from close by.

Leo and Master Splinter looked over and saw the Ancient One and Ninja Tribunal coming in as well.

"Masters." Leo spoke out in shock. "What are you. . .?"

"We could not help but overhear what you are saying." Kon said, "We understand how you feel about what happened to Screwball. But you must not give up." said Juto.

"And how will I do that?" said Leo, "We will teach you how to use ancient Japanese magic from us, Leonardo san." said Chikara.

"Really?" said Leo, "Can my brothers learn how to use ancient Japanese magic?"

"Of course, turtle san." said the Ancient One, "But you and your brothers must remember to not let your anger consumed you."

"And only you and your brothers can reach out to Screwball and remind her who she really is." said Kon.