Love Me Like You Do

It's been two weeks and things were pretty good. If fact, Screwball started to take lessons from Master Splinter. She was a fast learner and Master Splinter was impressed by her skills.

"You have done very well, Screwball." said Master Splinter. "Thank you, Master Splinter." said Screwball as she bowed down and walk away to her room.

The turtles were also impressed by Screwball and they were really jealous. "Man, Screwball really knows how to kick butt." said Raph, "Not only that, but she really know how to cook." said Donnie, "And she's pretty funny too." said Mikey.

But Leo was looking at Screwball lovingly, until Raph ask a question. "What do you think about Screwball, Leo?" said Raph. "Huh. . .oh. She's just so beautiful, like an angel." said Leo as he blushed lightly.

"Go talk to her." said Mikey, "Yeah, she could really use some comfort right now." said Donnie. "Okay, fine." said Leo, "To prove that I'm not afraid."

Leo follow Screwball to her room, he took a deep breath and knock on the door. "Enter." Screwball's voice said from the other side of the door. Leo opened it and slowly walk in the room to see Screwball getting ready for bed. She was now wearing her pajamas which was a light pink shirt with white flowers and purple shorts.

"Hello, Leonardo." said Screwball as she puts down her brush, let down her hair, and looks at Leo in a lovely way. Leo blushed red as he saw Screwball, imagining there are sparkles in the air and romantic music playing that makes her look even more beautiful. Screwball began to get up from her chair and walk towards to Leo.

"Is everything alright?" asked Screwball, which cause Leo to snapped out of his thoughts. "Oh. . .uh Yeah. Everything is ok." said Leo shyly.

"Are you sure?" said Screwball, "You were out of the zone for almost 1 minute.", "Nothing is wrong, so how do you like about training with Master Splinter so far?." said Leo.

"It's okay, it is like training with my family." said Screwball, "My adopted family, that is."

"Do you miss your parents?" asked Leo, which cause Screwball to cry a little. "Oh no, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." said Leo.

"Yes, I do miss them." said Screwball as she began to cry, "Every day I miss them, I didn't even have the time to spend with them. I have my mother's locket."

Screwball went to her pocket and pulled out a heart-shaped locket. It was purple with a pink gem in the middle. She opened it up and inside was her mom and dad, it plays her father's lullaby.

"Is that your parents?" said Leo, "Yes, it was my mother's. It's all I have left of her." said Screwball

"Well, me and my brothers promise you that we find your parents." said Leo as he smiles and wipes her tears away. "Thank you, Leo." said Screwball as she blushed lightly. "That's so sweet."

"No problem, it's what I do." said Leo as he lean and kiss her forehead lightly. Screwball blushed red at the sudden movement.

"Well, it's getting late." said Leo as he began to leave to his room. "Good night, Screwball."

"Good night, Leo." said Screwball as she waved at Leo. As soon as he left, Screwball sat down on her bed and started to think about Leo.

"Oh Leo, I wish I could tell you how I feel." said Screwball to herself. "If I wasn't so shy, I could tell you my feelings. Maybe if you can. . .Love me like you do.

Suddenly music began to play and she started to sing

Screwball: You're the light
You're the night
You're the color of
My blood
You're the cure
You're the pain
You're the only thing
I wanna touch
Never knew that it
Could mean so much,
So much
You're the fear, I don't care
Cause I've never been so high
Follow me to the dark
Let me take you past our
Satellites
You can see the world
You brought to life, to life
So love me like you do
Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for
Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin
Is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart
On fire
On fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't
See clear no more
What are you waiting for
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for

You know something? Being with you is like being in another world.

I know what you mean, Screwball. I know this sounds strange, but. . . It feels like. . . I'm in. . .

A whole new world with you.

Sorry, you think it's dumb, don't you.

No, of course not. It actually sounds. . . Magical to me.

Yeah, it does sound magical

Screwball: I'll let you set the pace
Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head spinning around I can't
See clear no more
What are you waiting for
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for

When she was finished, four evil shadows surrounded her. One of them grabbed her and covered her mouth to keep her from screaming. It was no other than the Shredder's elite ninjas: the deadilest of his warriors. Screwball had froze with fear, wondering what's going on.

"Do not worry." one of the elite ninjas said evilly. "We are just here for something that our master need for bait. You.

So the elite ninjas have taken Screwball and disappeared into the night. But what they didn't know that Mikey saw the entire thing and ran to get Leo so he can warn him that Screwball is captured.