Family's Regret

The days went by really fast. It was two weeks and Screwball still hasn't woken up. It was not looking good at all.

Screwball's friends and family was in Donnie's lab as they looked at her body. Tears began to form in their eyes. Especially Dinky.

"Oh, Screwball." she said between her cries, "I'm sorry. . . I'm so sorry. . . I should've been there for you."

Cinnamon Sticks wrapped his arms around Dinky and hug her. "I know it's not our fault, it's the Shredder and Poison Heart."

"We're going to kill Shredder and Poison Heart for this!" Thunder said angrily yet sadly, "We don't want to lose our friend."

Lighting took a shaky breath and walked to Screwball as she was laying on the bed. "Hey Screwball, it's me, Lighting." she greeted as she sat down next to her. "You've been so quiet lately. But don't worry, as soon as you wake up, we will finished the Shredder and Poison Heart together."

A few tears began to form in her magenta eyes as she tries to hold them back. "You were the best friend we could ask for." she said as she choked up a bit. "You, your adopted family, and friends saved our saves from the Foot. And soon we will save you."

Thunder laid his hand on her shoulder, "I just wish that you would just come back to us." Thunder said as tears began to form in his magenta eyes, "We would never leave your side."

Discord couldn't take it anymore as he cried his heart out. "Oh Screwball, my baby." he said between his cries, "I would never let anything hurt you, but suddenly I did. If I listen to you that the turtles, Ancient One, and Ninja Tribunal was really good people, Poison Heart wouldn't have taken over your body and joined the Foot to kill you."

"Screwball please wake up." Fluttershy said in sadness, "I lost you once, I don't want to lose you again. I know you would sacrifice yourself to protect us."

Soon everyone began to cry about how could someone so heartless like Shredder and Poison Heart would kill someone that they love.

"Why would Shredder and Poison Heart do this!?" Dinky said in sadness, "Screwball never did anything wrong." Lighting said in sadness, "She's just a sweet, kind, and innocent girl." Thunder said in sadness, "Screwball, please come back to us." Apple Bloosum said in sadness, "We love you so much." Cinnamon Sticks said in sadness.

"It really hurts me to see Screwball not waking up from her coma." Discord said in sadness, "We don't want to lose our only daughter." Fluttershy said in sadness.

At that cue, music began to play and Fluttershy began to sing.

Fluttershy: I'm too tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Cause your pressure still lingers here
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much
That time cannot erase
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you scream
I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand
All of these years
But you still have all of me
You used to captivate me
By your reasoning light
Now I'm bound by the life
You left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much
That time cannot erase
When you cried
I'd wipe away all your tears
When you scream
I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through
All of these years
But you still have all of me
I've tried so hard to tell myself
That you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone along
When you cried
I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you scream
I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through
All of these years
But you still have all of me
All of me

The turtles slowly walked into the lab and walked up to Fluttershy, looking worried. "Fluttershy." Leo spoke out softly. "Are you. . . ?"

The light pink haired woman just hugged the blue masked turtle and cried her eyes out even more. "She just can't be gone." she said as her voice got weaker and weaker.

Leo just hugged her back, knowing that she needed the comfort. He also felt tears in his eyes, but tried to hold them back.

"Screwball, please come back to us." Discord said as he just hugged the red masked turtle, which he quickly returned. "I just don't want to lose my best friend." Dinky said as she just hugged the black haired boy, which he quickly returned.

"We can't just lose her." Lighting said as she just hugged her brother, which he quickly returned. "We have to have her back." Apple Bloosum said as she just hugged the purple masked turtle, which he quickly returned.

All of them have tears in their eyes as they hugged each other. What they didn't know was that Master Splinter was also watching from close by. He knew what the Shredder and Poison Heart did to his son's romantic partner. But his heart broke at the fact that his son's romantic partner might not make it. It was like losing his family to him. He had once lost his family and he doesn't want to lose one of his son's romantic partner.

He took once look at the purple and white haired girl with worry in his eyes. 'Please come back to us, Screwball.' he thought sadly, 'This family is falling apart without you.'