Second Chance At Love: Chapter 8

Okay guys here is the next chapter! Sorry it took so long! But in this chapter Damon reappeares! Yes he is back! Oh and there is a lot of heated sexual interaction. So if that bothers you, then don't read it. Rated R. Hope you guys like it!

Chapter 8:

"I'm really not supposed to be giving you alcohol, you know," the same bartender who served me last time said as he handed me my double tall jack.

"And for that I thank you," I said, smiling as I took a gulp of the alcohol. My throat burned from drinking too fast. I set it down.

"Just don't say anything to anyone," he said as he walked off.

I sat there, staring at the wall, wondering what I was doing with my life. I guess I kind of did like Taylor; I was just in love with Damon. Everything is just so confusing. I mean did I want a relationship with Taylor? He was my roommate. And I know that he knows I'm on the rebound. I guess he is also though. Does he even like me?

The bells chimed as someone opened the door and walked into the bar. I didn't look up, just continued to stare at my drink.

"Hey," I heard a familiar, male voice say.

I looked up to see Taylor taking the seat next to me.

"Hey," I said back, looking away.

"Are you okay? I know everything isn't going so great, but how are you doing?" he asked me, concern on his face.

I looked at him. He looked like he genuinely cared.

"I really don't know, Taylor. I just don't know anything anymore."

We sat there in silence for a moment, neither of us wanting to say anything.

"Listen, Taylor," I said, turning towards him, "I'm sorry about earlier. I'm sorry I kissed you."

He didn't say anything for a couple of minutes, just looked at me.

"I'm not," he finally said. He smiled at me and took my hand in his, rubbing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

He leaned his forehead against mine and just sat there with his eyes closed. I smiled to myself. Then slowly, he leaned forward the slightest bit, and pressed his lips to mine. It wasn't a long passionate kiss, just a short, soft one. Neither of us said anything for a minute, but then he took my cheek with his hand and pressed his lips against mine again, this time really kissing me. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I smiled. This felt right. He chuckled when he felt me smiling against his lips, but didn't stop. His kiss was different from anything I'd ever felt. Sure Damon's was better, but in a different way. Plus I loved Damon, so I could expect to like kissing him more. Damon's kiss left me incomprehensive. Taylor's didn't do that, yet it still left me breathless and longing for more, like Damon's had.

I needed to stop thinking about Damon, and concentrate on Taylor, considering I WAS kissing him. I pulled away to catch my breath. Taylor was as breathless as I was.

"Here," he said, throwing some money down on the counter to pay for my drink.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"Lets go home, okay?" he said, pulling me into an embrace outside of the bar.

I nodded against his chest.

He pulled back and looked down at me, then leaned down and kissed me again, much more urgently. His arms were still around my waist, so I stood up on my tiptoes to give me better height, and I held onto his neck tightly.

Our lips were moving in sync, and he started nibbling on my bottom lip. I giggled and kissed him hard.

I didn't know how long we had been kissing when I heard a gasp.