Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Nerd ♤

===

Zhea's POV

Finally.

After the long years of waiting.

I finally recieved my first mission!

I'm so happy!!

Sayang, wala si ate para makita akong nakasuot ng uniform.

I'm excited.

Today, is a very special day for me.

Because this is my first time attending a legit normal school.

I was home schooled my whole life and was being trained ever since by the agency.

And I never even get the chance to make my name outside of my home, I was a total nobody, only few people knew about my existence for almost twenty years now, I can say that I was seperated from the community but I never complained because I believe it's for my own good.

And besides, after today, I'll be a normal student outside and a secret agent on the inside.

I am now allowed to make friends and go on trips with them!

I looked at my nerdy self in my full length mirror, I am wearing glasses of course, an oversized uniform that looked quite loose and cute, a pair of braided black hair which definetely wraps up the nerdy style and of course, books.

In my I.D. my name was written there as Zhea Kurumi which is.... me..

And it's weird because I thought we're supposed to fake our names when going on a mission but I think they are also planning on finally letting me become a real student huh?

I really wish ate Yhannie is here today to witness one of the best moments of my life!

But nevertheless, I really need to go now!

"Bye mom!" Halik ko sa pisngi ni mommy bago sumakay sa kotse namin na idadrive ng driver papuntang school.

***

First day of school, for me.

I'm a late comer.

Wow. I thought this was also their first day of school.

Too bad they already have their own circle of friends.

But I don't plan on joining them anyway because I have a mission and I shouldn't be friendly.

And besides, I'm a nerd, who will befriend me?

I'm fine. Really.

I'm currently following Kyne's group lowkey and I just bought a cup of coffee to look like someone who is just chillin' in the hallways with books while secretly observing them when they suddenly walked away so I followed them but damn!

"Shit!/Ouch!" The both of us said when we bumped into eachother.

Seriously? Why is he running carelessly?

Yan tuloy, nakabunggo sya.

But that's not it! I looked at him with a plan of giving sympathy but he was looking badly at me so I instinctively rolled my eyes on him.

So what now? He's angry at me because he bumped on me!? What's his right to be angry I'm the one who should be! It's his fault so why is he blaming me?

I angrily fetched my glasses on the floor and the other things that had fell including my cup of coff--

Oh no!