Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Tried ♤

===

Zhea's POV

When Cyrus left, I also decided to go back to my room before anyone find me missing.

I skipped the whole period on purpose, and I'm not planning to go back either.

I was trying to build up my confidence and...

And befriend someone.

I know it's kinda not allowed for me to have a friend here in school since I can only stay here for as long as I have my missions but...

As soon as I met Cyrus' emotions, I was tempted to feel the same.

I was tempted to feel the feeling,

The feeling of being a normal human being.

Being hurt mentally, laughing all the time, having problems and such.

I continued walking and finally joined the class I was supposed to take.

I tried to focus on other things and forget about how awkward I was with strangers and why is he sad?

I don't get it.

***

Stop!... Stop!... Stop thinking about it!

He already said that "it's nothing that concerns you" so why are you still trying to find out why he's sad!?

Can u just forget it and get it out of your mind because you're not going to be connected with him in the future anyways!

Ughh this is frustrating. I should just focus reading this book.

It says here that the words "hi" are mostly the start of every conversation, and you just follow it with probably a topic that might interest the both of you or so..

I need to practice this.

I may be disobeying my rules but I need to at least try right?

Practice makes everything anyways.

Cody's POV

"Hi"

*looked*

"Zhea?" Hala, si Zhea? Oops nasabi ko pala ng malakas! Nagulat ko na sya for sure.. anobayan.

"I mean, hi! I'm Cody! Nice to finally meet you, Zion's been missing lately have you seen him?"

"Uhhhh.... huh?"

"Nevermind, what brings you here?" Tanong ko sabay ngiti.

"N-nothing" napatingin ako sa kanya nang may halong gulat. She looked away na.

Is she uncomfortable with me? I'm the friendliest person here luh.

I think I creeped her out. Better fix it fast!

"Hey uhm... sorry" awkward pilit na laugh ko with kamot ulo pa after grabbing her arms. (Gently of course)

"I was just... surprised to see you approaching me and then--" I reasoned out and she cut me.

"Hey, do you mind?" Shrug nya sa pagkahawak ko.

"Uhh yea sure" awkward na sabi pero hindi muna ako bumitaw.

Time to take this seriously.

Based on my observation, Zhea's not used being around people, I probably creeped her out yes but she's as composed as a f*cking military soldier. She didn't even ask me why I knew her name. But maybe na figure nya na I must be Zion's friend or.. maybe she thinks I'm a freaking stalker or whatever.