Day out

It had been a while since she'd woke to the sound of Jacob and her girls cooking and singing. It was as if her body knew when they were being looked after by him and let her sleep in.

She laughed as she saw Hollie on Jacobs back whilst he squatted her, Grace filming it on her phone.

"Tell me you're not squatting my seven year old daughter Jacob Masters?" She laughed, surprised at how he was so awake after all the drink he'd consumed the day before.

"Guilty," Grace replied for him, before cuddling Connie.

"We've made pancakes... And we have melted chocolate, and yoghurt and fruit and anything really," Hollie chimed in as Jacob lowered her to the floor.

"If we wrap up warm can we eat outside?" Grace asked and Connie smiled,

"You remind me so much of your dad sometimes Grace... Go on help your sister find her coat."

"Hi muscles," she smiled, "how's your head?"

"Oh nothing that a coffee, paracetamol and those two girls couldn't fix," he replied and she accepted the coffee gently, blushing as he kissed her cheek,

"Excuse me for saying this, but sometimes I'm taken aback by how beautiful you are sweetcheeks," he told her,

"Jacob," she laughed,

"He's right mum," Hollie grinned, "you're beautiful,"

Connie cuddled her daughter gently, "as are you princess... Now if you want those pancakes to still be warm get some warm clothes on."

It was a habit that whenever they sat together, they sat as closely as their bodies would allow. She felt safe and protected with him, and he liked the softness of her embrace.

"The girls are swimming this morning... There's a nice run around that area if you fancy keeping me and Tog company?" She asked and Jacob smiled,

"Sounds good,"

"Then we could all go ice skating?" Grace asked, "remember I'm meeting Hannah and Hugo there..."

"And I can't keep up with them but I want to come too," Hollie pitched in, and Connie couldn't help but smile at the way Grace wrapped her arm around her sister.

"You don't have to stay with us today if you have other plans," Connie told him as she ushered the girls into the car,

"Is this your way of telling me you want a girls day sweetcheeks?"

She shook her head, "no... But those girls are persuasive and I know you can't say no to them,"

He laughed, "you're right about that... But I like spending time with my magical god daughters,"

"You're good to them," she told him fondly, "thank you."

"Like I said, I'm here because I want to be,"

They run side by side, her pace and stamina always surprised him and as he tripped over a peace of wood she laughed.

"You're wonderful... Do you know that?" He told her, as she managed to stop Tog from jumping in the lake. She looked at him, "Jacob I..."

She was cut off by the feel of his lips on hers and she stumbled backwards against a tree. His hands slipped around her waist as hers found their way against his hard chest. He was strong and powerful against her, but he kissed her with a tenderness that she didn't recall experiencing before.

He lifted her, her legs wrapping around his waist as his tongue slipped between her lips.

"Con," he uttered, catching her bottom lip with his teeth, before his lips travelled of her own accord down her neck.

She groaned as his hand slipped beneath the waist band of her leggings, her breath catching as his fingers slipped between her legs. She gasped as he pushed firmly against her clit, his mouth kissing hers as his hands sped up.

"I can't get you out of my head," he panted as he hooked her leg up around his waist, his mouth kissing hers bruisingly now.

"Jacob," she panted, her head falling into his neck as she shuddered around him. He moved his hand and she watched him, before taking his hand and slipping his fingers into her mouth.

"Fuck... You're incredible," he told her and all at once she felt a million emotions all at once. Tears rolled down her cheeks and he wrapped his arms around her firmly,

"I'm sorry Connie... I..."

"I know," she sobbed, "don't be sorry... I wanted that too... I..."

He kissed her again and she let him, her lips responded and they broke apart as Tog barked, letting them know someone was coming along the path. He took her hand and they walked closely, following the excitable dog along the path.

"I don't want to get married... I can't marry Emma Connie..."

"Don't let me cloud your judgement Jacob," she told him,

"What and just think of you as a woman I wanted to make love to outside in the cold air?" He asked, "because I can't do that... I can't stop thinking about you..."

"And now we've made it all such a mess Jacob."

"I don't want her Connie... I won't say anything else now... But all I'll say is I don't want to marry her."