Work

Their shift went by slowly, and as she passed his office, she smirked as he stood up and walked over to her. He couldn't mistake the glint in her eye and in one swift movement he took her hand and pulled her inside. She watched how he kissed beside her right eye before he moved to close the blinds and lock the door. She undid and removed his tunic, before her hands fiddled with his trousers and removed his boxers.

He undid her shirt, and removed her bra, kissing each breast once before she sunk onto her knees before him,

"Jesus," he hissed before she'd touched him and she looked up at him. She remained only in her tight skirt and sky high heels, and to him, she looked insane.

"You're hotter than anyone I've ever imagined," he admitted and she kept her eyes on his as she slipped her mouth around him.

She was a goddess in his eyes, she was also the kindest, most passionate woman he'd ever laid eyes on and sometimes he couldn't quite believe she was his life now.

"Connie, I'm going to..."

She continued her onslaught and he came, breathing heavily. She stood and peered under the blinds, watching how the ED remained as they'd left it, quiet, with a few nurses chatting idly.

She squealed as he pulled her away, spinning her around so the palm of her hands were over his desk. His firm hands were quick to remove her remaining clothes and his fingers slipped between her thighs,

"We don't have much time... Fuck me," she hissed,

He pulled her hair down firmly, pulling her to kiss his mouth before he entered her from behind, his hand immediately moved to her clit and she arched back against him,

"Jacob," she panted, her breaths hard and fast as he moved in and out of her, his other hand holding onto her slender waist as he bent her forward and moved within her.

She felt her walls contracting and he found the strength to separate from her momentarily, moving her so she lay on her back on his desk and entering her again.

"I can't believe I've never fucked you here before," he uttered into her ear and she gasped as he moved within her again.

They came together, and she buried her head into his neck as he lifted her and carried her onto the sofa in his office.

"I should really get going," she sighed happily and he cuddled her too him, "in a minute."

Twenty minutes later they stood up and she kissed him gently, "tidy up this desk," she grinned, before she slipped from his office and back out into the ED that still remained quiet. He sat down at the desk, shaking his head before doing exactly as she'd asked and tidying up the mess they'd made.