Forever

Connie woke a few hours later, a gentle smile on her face as she sat how closely they all lay. She nudged Grace gently.

"Bedtime sweetheart," she smiled, watching as Grace got up still half asked and yawned. Connie followed her closely with a sleeping Hollie, who woke as a Connie went to place her down, "Gracie can I sleep with you?" She asked sweetly and Connie smiled as Grace nodded.

The girls hugged Connie at the same time, and she kissed them softly, "we can spend the day together tomorrow okay?" She offered,

"I look forward to it," Grace replied, "night mum."

She smiled at Jacob who was still fast asleep. She sat beside him and kissed his mouth gently, watching as he opened his eyes, "come on... Up to bed,"

She took his hand and lead him up the stairs, undressing him and pulling him into bed with her. He rolled sleepily over her and kissed her, "Jacob," she whispered, kissing him regardless,

"Thank you for looking after the girls,"

"Pleasure," he smiled, "although you work far too hard," he told her, pulling down her underwear and slipping his hands between her legs,

"I don't need foreplay," she smirked, "I just want to feel you,"

"In that case," he smiled, slipping his hand firmly between her legs before his mouth caught hers.

"I love you," she smiled, wrapping her legs around his back firmly as he moved above her. She gasped as he filled her, he moved slowly, both of them tired but both wanting each other. He moved above her, the sheets at his waist, the moonlight shining through the curtains. She loved this man, she knew that much, and as she watched him she knew that she wanted him forever.

She pulled him down to kiss her, her hands in his hair as his lips moved to her breasts. She moved so she was on top now, moving up and down on him as she rolled her hips,

"Fuck... Connie," he hissed and she smirked against him as he took control once again and pushed her to their release.

She was asleep quickly and he held her too him, sometimes he had to remind himself that this was real, that she really had invited him into her life.

He kissed her gently the following morning, and she took his hand, following him closely and slipping into the shower behind him. "I wish you didn't have to work today," she uttered as she kissed his neck,

"Mmm me too..."

"Although taking them both shopping is always a long trip," she admitted, turning the shower on and laughing as the cold water hit him first before it warmed up.

She had fallen back into bed after their shower and he ran up the stairs and sat down on the bed.

"Bye sweetcheeks," he smiled, "have a good day,"

"Go to work," she smiled, "then we can pick the rest of your stuff up later,"

He tucked her hair behind her ears, "you sure about this?"

She smiled, "of course... Are you?"

He kissed her gently, "there's nothing I want more."