Love

"What time do you finish?" She asked as she entered his office, perching on the desk next to him. She smiled as he placed down his pen and pulled her swiftly onto his lap,

"Supposedly 6... But I have this lot to get through," he told her, brushing her hair back,

"The girls are at Audrey's... I thought we could escape to a countryside hotel for a few nights?"

She stood up, leaning over him and flashing him a glimpse of her new bra, before she pulled away, "but if you'd prefer to work, I could see you tomorrow..."

"Pack a bag sweetcheeks... I'll be two hours max.."

She raised an eyebrow, "what am I supposed to do for two hours?"

"Go and pack, book us somewhere... I'll be at yours before you know it."

She placed her hand on his face, pushing her lips against hers firmly. He smiled, "get out of here..."

He opened the door to see Connie sat on the sofa with an almost finished glass of wine. She raised an eyebrow at him and he held out his hand, pulling her to his chest.

"Ive been ready for an hour," she smiled as Tog wagged her tail,

"Don't worry we're taking her to Charlie's,"

He smiled, "where are we going?"

"A spa hotel by the beach," she smiled, wrapping her arms up around her neck and slipping her hand up his shirt,

"Let's go," he smiled.

"Jesus Connie... This place is insane," he uttered, dropping their bags before turning to her. She stood before him, pulling her dress up over her head and standing before him in lacy navy underwear and her black heels,

"Jesus... You are insane," he uttered, watching as she slipped off his jacket, standing close to him and undoing his shirt. Her lips pressed against his toned chest and she unbuckled his trousers.

"Sit down," she told him, running her hands teasingly over his boxers as he inhaled.

She pulled down his underwear before smirking up at him,

"Don't look at me like that... I have you on your knees before me... I can't help it if makes me horny,"

Her eyes didn't leave his as she slipped her mouth around him, her hands ran across his abdomen as he gripped the sheets firmly. She wanted to please him, she wanted him to know how she felt about him.

"Connie, I'm going too..."

"Good," she hummed, the sensation making him groan before he released into her mouth.

He watched as she stood and pulled a bottle of wine out the fridge, handing him a glass as she sat beside him.

He groaned as she placed her glass down, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind, as she kissed his neck softly.

"I've almost got my breathe back," he uttered and she moved so she lay on her side, propping herself up on an elbow, as he hand reached for him, causing him to groan as her hand moved up and down,

"Fuck," he hissed, moving her hand and pinning her to the bed, removing her underwear as she arched her back slowly.

"You're going to wrong way about this if you want me to last," he almost growled and she laughed as his mouth peppered her skin with kisses,

"Your body is incredible," he uttered, "you are incredible,"

He picked her up and she cried out as he pushed her hard against the wall, "don't you dare drop me," she uttered, crying out as he entered her.

Her passion and stamina easily matched his and as she moved above him he moved back so he could rest upon the desk, assisting her as she moved more slowly now,

"You're so fucking beautiful," he told her, his mouth nipping her ear as she buried her head into his neck.

She slipped into some clean underwear and one of his shirts, before leading him outside onto the balcony. He lay down against the sun lounger and pulled a large throw over them. She looked up at him as she placed a hand on his chest, her mouth kissing his once before she closed her eyes.

"I don't think I've ever had sex like that all night," she yawned, "what time is it?"

"Almost sunrise," he whispered against her hair, his hands around her back as he kissed her forehead. She felt his lips brush her skin as smiled against her. "Go to sleep," he told her, his hands running through her hair as they fell asleep together outside.

Connie woke a few hours later to see Jacob still fast asleep. She ran her hand across his soft cheeks, smiling fondly as he opened this eyes. His hands tightened their grip on her waist, "morning babe," he smiled, "what are you thinking?" He asked her a few minutes later, lifting her and carrying her back into bed, cuddling her too him. She propped herself up over him, running her fingertips firmly across his collar bones,

"It turns out I've fallen hard for you Jacob Masters," she told him quietly, placing her hands gently on his cheeks,

"Is that so sweetcheeks?" He smiled, his hands running through her hair,

She smiled gently, "I love you Jacob... You've make me and the girls so very happy..."

He pulled her too him firmly, kissing her mouth and moving so she lay beneath him, "I love you too Connie," he admitted, "I think I always have."