Marriage

The band played outside of the large house, where the drinks reception was held, their guests had started dancing and Connie smiled as Jacob found her.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look today?" He asked her and she placed a hand on his chest, looking up at him,

"Not in so many words," she smiled and he pressed a kiss to her forehead,

"You look beyond incredible," he told her, "I can't believe you're my wife,"

Grace and Hollie ran over, hugging Connie gently, before Grace turned to Jacob and hugged him tightly, laughing as Hollie did the same.

"You called us your girls," Grace smiled and Jacob nodded,

"I will never try to replace your dad, but you two are like daughters to me,"

Charlie took a picture of the four of them, before he pulled Connie into a gentle hug, "you look beautiful, and very happy," he smiled, "you deserve this,"

She smiled, "thank you Charlie... For everything,"

Connie kissed the girls goodnight, stopping as Grace caught her hand.

"Me and Hollie are really happy mum," she whispered, "enjoy your honeymoon and don't worry about us,"

Connie sat carefully on the side of the bed, "your dad would be so proud of you two," she admitted quietly, "I'll never forget him," Connie told Grace honestly, "I need you to know that."

They had slept most of the way on the plane journey to the Maldives. Despite the 20 hour journey from Tuscany, they had quickly decided not to waste the time alone.

He arched his back and groaned, his hands grasping at her hips as she moved above him. She took his hands and pulled him up towards her, her lips pressing against his as she continued to move with him deep inside her. He pressed his lips against hers more firmly now, smirking as she squealed, as somehow he found the strength and manoeuvred them from the bed, pushing her back against the window. His mouth pressing against hers,

"You're a hell of a tease," he groaned as she ground her hips against him. She cried out as he hooked his strong arms underneath her thighs, pushing her hard against the wall now, moving her up and down. Her hands gripped his shoulders firmly, causing him to wince, before he threw her down onto the bed and entered her again.

"I'm all yours, you know that," she whispered against his ear, her legs clamping firmly around his waist. Before they knew it they reached their orgasm together, a tangle of limbs and lips, their skin covered in a thin film of perspiration.

He rolled off her, pulling her in one swift movement to lie over his chest as they caught their breath. Wordlessly, she moved her hand to hold his, smiling against his skin as he bought their hands up, kissing her rose gold wedding band.

"I love you, husband," she told him gently, before she yawned quietly,

"I can't believe you're my wife," he uttered, almost to himself,

She curled closer into him, pressing her lips against his gently, before laying down and closing her eyes.

"I've had the most wonderful day marrying you," she told him before falling to sleep, his free hand running gently up and down her back.

He hummed contentedly against her hair, his brain hardly able to register that this woman was finally his.