Persuasion

"You know, I could have ran with you this morning," he told her, handing her a coffee and leaning down to kiss her.

She placed her coffee down before snaking her arms around his neck and kissing his mouth.

"I didn't want to wake you," she admitted and he raised his eyebrow, "we could have showered together," he whispered against her ear, as he heard footsteps down the stairs,

"We still can," she replied, "'Hi Holl... There's pancakes ready to eat,"

She pulled off her clothes, placing them in the wash bin, before she watched him as he removed his own. Wordlessly, she locked the bedroom door and held out her hand, switched on the radio and lead him into the shower room.

He turned on the water and checked it was warm before he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. His hands rested either side of her face as his lips kissed hers over and over again. His strong arms pushed her back against her cold tiles and he kissed her neck,

"You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen, you know that?" He asked as his lips trailed down her stomach, stopping at the top of her thighs.

"Come off it Jacob," she smiled, arching her back as he blew gently in-between her thighs,

"I mean it," he told her, slipping his fingers between her legs as she gasped.

She held onto his head as he made her body shiver. She found that this man set her body alight more than anyone shed ever known.

She pulled him up to her, smiling as he held her to him tightly, pushing her wet hair behind her ears, "I love you," he told her between soft gentle kisses, and she guided him inside her, gasping as she did so.

"Fuck," she uttered, moving against him, "I love you too."

They emerged a few hours later, fully dressed, smiles on their faces. Hollie was showered, dressed and curled up on the sofa, and Grace had appeared.

"Anyone fancy the beach today?" Connie asked, as Grace nodded,

"I said I'd meet Ella... Could she join us?"

"Of course, give her a call... See if she can Leave before lunch time?"

Hollie hugged Connie's waist, "you can bring a friend too if you like?" She asked and Hollie smiled, "can I ring Jade?"

"Of course."

Connie leaned back against Jacobs chest as she watched Hollie and Jade playing in the sea, as Grace and her friend sunbathed whilst listening to music.

"What are you thinking?" She asked as she felt his soft lips press gently against her neck,

"You've given me everything that I never even realised I wanted,"

She looked up at him and he pushed her glasses onto her forehead, "where did you come from?" She smiled, "you always know what to say,"

He kissed her and they didn't realise how Grace and Ella smiled,

"You reckon we'll ever find love like that?" Ella asked and Grace smiled,

"I hope so,"

"My mum and dad never spend time with us like this," she admitted, "it's nice to be with a family that get on so well,"

Grace nodded, "since dad died, we've all been closer I suppose... And Jacobs made my mum really smile again,"

She placed her hand gently on his thigh after she'd dropped the girls friends off, and then dropped them around Audrey's.

"Jacob," she asked as he pulled up at their house,

"Yes sweet cheeks?"

She shook her head, "I'm being silly,"

He got out of the car and walked around to her side, opening the door and crouching down in front of her,

"That's not true..."

She shrugged, "I'd really like it if this was forever... I can't imagine you not being here with us,"

"I want this forever too," he told her.

"So," he asked, handing her a glass of wine before he cuddled up next to her outside,

"So?" She asked, turning away from his slightly as she leaned back against his chest. His hands found hers gently, "what are you thoughts on getting married again?"

She moved so she lay on his lap, his hands running through her hair,

"Depends who it was too," she smirked.

"A man who was crazy about you and those girls,"

"If it was to a tall, dark handsome nurse... I don't think it would require much persuading," she smiled.

He sipped his wine and nodded, "good to know."