Horny

As they sat into the warm water outside she placed her hand on his chest and kissed him softly, "I love you," she told him, groaning as he leaned into her, his hand gently slipping down her stomach and into her swimsuit,

"Jacob," she gasped, "what if we get caught?"

"We're just kissing," he smiled and she felt her stomach flip as his hands moved further inside of her.

She arched her back against his chest as his mouth dropped against her neck, "you're so beautiful," he whispered, against her ear. His lips found hers again, causing him to groan as she bit his bottom lip lightly.

His mouth pressing against hers suppressed her moans as she orgasmed around his hand,

"Fuck you," she told him as she caught her breathe, "what if someone caught us?"

He raised her eyebrow as her hand started running up and down his length, "then they'd have been jealous that I had a hot woman writhing beneath me," he uttered as she moved her hand faster,

"Con... I'm going to come," he almost groaned and she stood, holding out her hand and pushing him down onto the sun lounger before she finished him off with her mouth.

"You tell me you're worried about being caught and then you do that?" He groaned, "Jesus Christ,"

"Put your shorts on and join me in here... To sit only," she laughed and he exhaled, "you're incredible."

She sipped her champagne and he chose to sit beside her, pulling her legs over his thighs.

"Your skin is like silk," he told her, before tipping back his head and exhaling loudly, "and your mouth plays havoc with my mind,"

She woke in the early hours of the morning and got up, pouring herself a glass of water before joining him in bed.

"That good hey?" He asked and she couldn't help but laugh,

"I have to work the day after tomorrow..."

"Just tell them you spent the night with your favourite nurse,"

She raised an eyebrow, "yes sorry Hanssen, your clinical nurse lead fucked me so hard for so long I can't possibly run for the crash trolley."

He laughed deeply and she sighed, "I'll give you a massage tomorrow morning,"

"No... You won't... You can't keep your hands to yourself Masters,"

"Only when you're around," he smiled.

They lay outside on sun loungers after a late breakfast. She lay on his chest, sleeping soundly in the sun as he ran his hand up and down her back. He smiled as her hand sought his free one, their fingers intertwining as she kept her eyes closed.

"I never want to move," she spoke quietly, clearly still half asleep.

He kissed her forehead, "you don't need too just yet don't worry."