Mothers day

"Happy Mother's Day my gorgeous girl," he smiled, sitting in the edge of the bed and kissing her mouth gently. "I wish you could spend the day with us," she pouted, from where she lay comfortably on her side. He squeezed her hand, "have a great day with your girls,"

She smiled, "go save some lives muscles."

She ran her hands over the photographs they had printed for her, her favourite was one Charlie had taken of them at a recent charity ball. Hollie was sleeping on her lap, while Jacob had one arm around her and the other around Grace.

Are you girls going to tell me where we're going?" She asked, and Grace shook her head,

"Well seeing as I'm driving... You're going to have to tell me?" Connie offered and Hollie laughed as Charlie knocked on he door,

"Your carriage awaits ladies,"

"What's going on Charlie?" She asked and he smiled, "they wanted to spend a nice day with you for Mother's Day that's all..."

She kissed his cheek, "thank you."

The three of them sat outside in the outdoor jacuzzi. The girls and surprised her with a spa day and she found that she loved nothing more than spending time with her girls who seemed to be growing up so quickly.

"Right, who fancies lunch?" Connie asked, smiling as they both nodded.

She pulled her phone from her dressing gown pocket to see a message from Jacob, "happy Mother's Day to the most wonderful mum, I love you. I'd much rather be spending the day with you girls then being stuck here,"

"Bet that's Jacob," Grace grinned, "here, let's send him a selfie from your phone,"

"My three beautiful girls, you're making me jealous I'm not there, but very happy I have you all to come home too," he replied, making the three of them smile.

The girls opted for a swim whilst Connie relaxed on the waterbeds after her massage. She turned as she felt someone get in beside her, and squealed as she saw it was Jacob. "What are you doing here?" She smiled and he kissed her mouth gently,

"I'm joining you for dinner... But managed to persuade the manager into letting me meet you here."

"Just so you know... You look incredible in that swimsuit," he told her, as he slipped his arm over her waist.

"Jacob... We're in public," she hissed as he nipped her earlobe,

"Mmm... Shame..." He smiled, before getting up and holding out his hand as the girls came round the corner. "Right I'll meet you lot in the bar, go and get ready for dinner," he smiled.

"Mum... Will you curl my hair?" Hollie asked happily, as she tossed her hair upside down as she blow dried it.

"Blow dry it a bit more slowly Hol, then I will," Connie smiled as she pulled on a maroon coloured wrap around dress and slipped her feet into nude heels.

"Hi Jacob," Grace and Hollie grinned, hugging him before he handed them a mocktail  each.

"Hi Mr. Masters," she smiled, enjoying the way his eyes ran over her body, he kissed her cheek gently before the waiter lead them over to the table by the window.

"Have you girls had a good day?" He asked, and smiled as they nodded, telling him about their first spa experience.

The evening passed quickly, full of laughter, and Connie found herself watching how Jacob and her daughters conversed so easily.

Graces phone rang and she smiled, standing up and hugging Jacob before Hollie did the same. "Where are you two off too?"

"Uncle Charlie's," Hollie smiled as Grace handed them a room key, "see you tomorrow afternoon."

"Girls," Connie smiled, "happy Mother's Day mummy," Hollie smiled sweetly, "you're the best mum we could ever want,"

"Thank you both, I love you, see you tomorrow."

Grace took her sisters hand and Jacob took Connie's as they watched them walk out.

"Did you know about this Masters?" She asked and he picked up the bottle of champagne and smiled, "they planned it... I just gave them my credit card,"

She laughed, "thank you, we had a lovely day today,"

"So I was thinking... The spa stays open until 11... Get your costume on and we can drink the rest of this in the jacuzzi, it'll be quiet at this time."

She did as he asked, clipping up her hair and changing in front of him. "You're a tease," he told her, "a smoking hot tease at that,"

"Stop it," she smiled, pulling on a dressing gown and taking his hand, "come on,"