Chapter 16 ✔️

Last Edited: June 18, 2019

Unknown

She squeaked when I said her name. I had been leaning against the locker next to hers. She threw me what was meant to be a mean glare, but failed miserably.

"Come on, Hope. Talk to me." I smirked, knowing that was just the opposite of what she wanted to do. The bell rang right at that moment, and she ducked under my holoforms arm.

"Leave me alone," she grumbled. I followed her down the hallway, past the other sparkling fleshbags. This was too easy. Making her squirm and bite her lip in nervousness was entertaining enough. Who knew what fun M.E.C.H would let me have with her when they finally got their hands on her.

I was beginning to take a particular interest in this femme.

She continued walking before reaching outside and hurrying to sit on the bench farthest away from me. I kept my distance, knowing her guardian would come to fetch her soon.

She gave me a few glances over her shoulder and I noticed her face get pale at the realization that I hadn't left yet. This was merely for my entertainment. I didn't have to follow her around constantly. The time was coming when I brought her to M.E.C.H and received my energon.

But my curiosity was getting the better of me.

What could the 'fearless' leader of the Decepticons and this world's most dangerous illegal organization possibly want with a fragile femme like herself?

I shook my helm and sighed before changing my holoform so Hope wouldn't recognize me. The Autobot scum had just arrived. Much to my surprise, his holoform stepped out and hugged her before she said something to him and turned back to look in my direction.

Confusion clearly across her face that my earlier holoform had 'disappeared' she said something else to her guardian before sighing and climbing into her guardian. The two drove off.

I grimaced as I looked down at myself. I was a femme at the moment. Great. I had chosen a femme to turn my holoform into.

Walking down the sidewalk, I began my journey towards my Cybertronian form, taking my time. There was plenty of time before I would have to snatch her.

But after what seemed to be only a few milliseconds, I heard footfalls behind me. Turning my head to look over my shoulder, I nearly laughed.

A group of mech sparklings around my holoform age were following me. I stopped and rolled my optics when a large hand grabbed my wrist and forced me back.

Sighing, I turned and punched the mech hard in the face. He yelped at the sudden force and fell back. The others just looked at me with shock for a moment before charging.

"I don't have time for this." I huffed as I stepped aside and elbowed the mech who had lunged at me first, hitting him in the back of the head with a crack.

The last mech had grabbed at my throat.

"Can I help you?" I asked in my holoform's sweet voice. The boy, confused at why I wasn't turning red in the face and begging for mercy, tightened his grip. He regained his composure as I made a fake whimper.