Chapter 46 ✏️

Soooo sorry it took so long!
***********************************************

Optimus prime P.O.V

"We have another signal." Ratchet squinted at the screen and glanced over at me.

"I cannot be certain if the Decepticons have found the mine yet." I nodded and turned to the others.

"Arcee and Bumblebee, we will give you a groundbridge." Arcee pushed off the wall and nodded as Bumblebee whirred and stepped next to her.

"Groundbridge secured." The swirling vortex appeared and the two transformed before taking off. Ratchet closed the groundbridge before venting.

"What is wrong, old friend?" I questioned softly. He grunted.

"Megatron hasn't made a move yet. What could he possibly be using her for?" He whispered.
A question I have been asking myself.

             "We will not know for sure, Ratchet, until we save her." Ratchet paused in his work and took another glance at me before venting again and turning to his work.

            "I suggest we-" he was cut off by the blair of our systems alarm. Bulkhead and smokescreen made their way to us from where they were once standing and talking.

          "What's happening?" Smokescreen looked past Ratchets shoulder playing, making him glare at the younger mech before looking back at the screen.

          "Optimus-" Ratchet breathed, "Hopes energon signal has come online."

               ******************************
Hope's P.O.V

           "I suggest you listen well, pet, or you will be severely punished." Lord Megatron stated. I blinked a few times before shaking my head.

             What is the matter with me? It's like he's drilled his name into my brain. He is not my master, no matter how many times he says he is.

          I bowed slightly, swallowing the bile that rose in my throat. "Yes, Lord Megatron." I whispered. He nodded his approval before giving me a small smirk.

          "You are aware of your instructions?"

           "Yes, Lord Megatron."

           "Good." He turned to knockout, who rolled his eyes at me. "If the Autobots arrive," he glanced at me, giving me a knowing glare that made me bite my tongue, "destroy them."

            Soundwave opened a groundbridge and I walked through with knockout. A scavenging party had already been sent out to mine what they could, but the vehicons weren't as useful as they would seem to be, though there were hundreds of them.

            I bit my lip and adjusted my wings, letting them fall limp behind me. After a few days of me working with Knockout on the Cyber Matter, I was allowed the free use of my wings.

                I wanted to escape. Get as far away from here as I could. But it's impossible, when they have Ryan. Megatron often taunts me with the fact that he is out of my reach.

              So even though I want to, I can't simply just fly away. I have to stay for Ryan.

            "I suggest you start listening so this job can be finished faster." Knockout snapped. I jumped and looked up at him.