Chapter 31 ✏️

Happy to have over 500 readers! I know for some that's not much, but I'm happy. To me, that's a lot. Hope you enjoy this chapter! (The last one left a cliff hanger, didn't it?)

**********************************

Wheeljack's P.O.V

"Liar." I stood to my pedes. The action made the floor shake, and the human stumbled a bit before tapping the floor with his foot again and taking a step back. It couldn't be possible, could it? This mech... the blonde hair... bright blue eyes... Hope looked exactly like this mech.

This mech is older than Hope, by the looks of it, I told myself, Hope said Ryan was younger than her. Was this Megatrons plan? To use this pathetic excuse of a human to somehow change Hope's mind in helping him win the war? That's not happening.

"Liar?" The mech questioned, a little startled by my sudden movement.

"Why are you here?!" I demanded. He looked taken aback by my question, which I had already asked before.

"I-I told you, I don't know. Silas said he was brining me with him for insurance. Whatever that means."

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I asked. He raised an optic ridge.

"Why wouldn't you believe me? You have just met me, and you suspect I am not what I say I am?"

I grit my denta, narrowing my optics at him. "We are on the Decepticon warship. Megatron has you in here with me for a reason. This is a trick. You are not Ryan." I snapped. With a shrug, the boy sighed and sat. He stayed quiet, obviously not wanting to talk anymore. He was staring at my pede, but it was if he wasn't really paying attention to whatever was around him.

His eyes were strange. Bright blue, but didn't seem to make eye contact. Again, he tapped the floor with his foot.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm blind."

"Blind?" That would explain his blank stares. But how did he know how big I was then? Or that I was Cybertronian? 'Ryan' smiled sadly at me after tapping his foot.

"I can see your confused expression." he stated.

"You just said you can't see."

"I can't."

"Then how-"

"I can feel you."

He wasn't making any sense. Who the heck was this mech!? There was no way he was Hope's brother. I wouldn't allow myself to believe it. She said he died. Heck, Hope knew that her brother was dead. And if he wasn't dead, than my anger towards him grew ten fold.

How could he just leave his sister? Even if he was a small sparkling at the time, then he should remember. He can't be her brother, he is too old. My mind reminded me. I shot a glare at 'Ryan' as he continued,

"I can feel my surroundings through the ground." he shrugged before shifting uncomfortably. "Silas enjoys his experiments."

"He experimented on you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you leave?"

He didn't answer. Instead, he turned his head away from me. He rubbed a hand through his hair before pushing himself against the wall. "He is family. He cares for me."

"Family?" I asked, a little relieved. So maybe this guy wasn't Hopes brother.

"Silas is my brother." 'Ryan' shrugged. "I had no other place to go. He said he would make my eyes better. Make me see again." Suddenly, tears formed in his eyes. "I-I...I couldn't pass that opportunity up."