Chapter 40 ✏️

Heyyyooo! Im finally off work so I'm taking the opportunity! Hope you enjoy this Chapter!

*************************

Miko's P.O.V

"No detention today?" Bulkhead questioned as I climbed into him. I shrugged, propping my feet onto the dashboard. My seatbelt wrapped around me and I relaxed into the seat.

"Nah, I didn't feel like getting in trouble today." I waved my hand lazily. Bulkheads holoform appeared beside me. He immediately felt my forehead with his hand and I raised an eyebrow at his confused look.

"Bulk-"

"Are you feeling okay? Should I take you to Ratchet? Did I just hear you say you didn't want to get into trouble today?" I smirked at him.

"Don't freak out too much, Bulkhead. I just found out today from Ryan that Hope's birthday is coming up. I'm planning." I made an evil smile and I clapped my hands together.

"Ohhhh..." Bulks holoform disappeared and I sighed, remembering earlier when Ryan broke the news to me.

Earlier that day....

"How do you eat that?" Jack grimaced as I stuck my slice of pizza into my barbeque sauce.

"I open my mouth and then take a bite, chew until its nice and mushy, then swallow. Repeat." I took another bite of my food as Raph chuckled.

"Do you just spend your free time making strange food experiments?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"No." I growled. "Besides. Don't judge until you have tried it."

A tray was placed beside me and I glanced to my right to find Ryan sitting next to me. Hope sat down across from him. "So what plans do you have today?'" Hope questioned her brother. "Are you free today?"

"Nothing special. You up for training today?" he took a bite of his sandwich and Hope nodded. I crossed my arms.

"When am I going to get involved in your training, I'd like to kick butt too." I complained. Ryan chuckled.

"I have a feeling you could handle yourself if you were in a situation." Jack nodded in agreement. Raph just snickered.

"Like the time she threw her desert at the teacher when he complained about her eating in class." He snickered.

"Or when she punched Vince in the face." Jack added. Then he coughed, "Twice."

"Stay out of this, Darby." I growled at him. I checked my phone, glancing at the time before looking over at Ryan. "Hey, do you know when that Language assignment is due?" Jack rolled his eyes.

"And you actually plan on doing your homework?"

I took my fork and tossed it at his head. He grumbled under his breath as Ryan answered, "Tomorrow, on the thirteenth."

"Gotcha." I nodded in reply and went back to eating my pizza and barbeque, which, by the way, is literally the best food EVER! Ryan went to take a bite of his food but stopped, his mouth still hanging open as his fork next to his mouth.

Raph waved his hand in Ryans face but his mouth stayed slack. I finally just leaned forward and flicked him in the forehead. His head snapped back before slowly coming back forward. "I have to talk to you." He whispered. Hope and the others stared at him as if he was crazy and I felt a gigantic grin find its place on my face as he grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way out to the hallway.