Chapter 44 ✏️

sorry it took so long! Had a mental brain fart and a mixture of writers block. 😛 anyways, hope you enjoy! I'm sorry for mistakes, I recently read my last chapter and boy were there spelling mistakes -.-

                         ******************

Hope's P.O.V

          You would think that after someone searches for you for so long and made such a big deal out of finding you, that you would receive a proper welcome back on your return.

                  Stuff that idea away and welcome a slap to the face from reality.

               My wrists were burning from chains that locked around them. No matter how hard I pulled and tugged, I couldn't escape.

                After being kidnapped by Megatron, I was quickly whisked away to this prison cell before I could try and escape. Since Megatron was the only one I couldn't control, he will probably be the one to handle me.

            The thought alone made me shudder. He is the last Decepticon I'll ever want to be around. The way his glance makes others tremble and how he has so much power... any Decepticon will do anything for him.

           But I won't. Pain shot up my arm again as I tried to break free from my restraints. The thought alone of having to fight the Autobots made my stomach knot. How can I betray my friends?

              Never. It will never happen.

          My thoughts were interrupted by the opening of my cell door. I bit my lip to keep from whimpering as Megatron walked in. His blood red eyes instantly locked on to my blue ones.

          A shudder ran down my spine as the corner of his mouth lifted into a smile. With his hands clasped tightly behind his back, he walked over to me, the ground shaking with every step.

                    Another few agonizing minutes passed as he stood above me and stared. Then he chuckled, shaking his head.

                "You are finally mine. The Autobots will fall and I will rule." He laughed again and I frowned.

            "I'm not doing anything for you." I spat at him.

            Megatrons eyes narrowed and took a step back, then went still. Seconds after, a body appeared in front of me, making me squeal in surprise.

                The man smirked down at me and kneeled down to my level. I clenched my eyes shut, suddenly remembering that Megatron has a holoform.

                 A hand reached down and grabbed my face, squeezing my cheeks and forcing me to look up at him. "You honestly believe you can deny my orders?" He narrowed his eyes at me. "You will obey me, sparkling, or you will regret it."    

              "I don't care what you do to me." My hair fell into my face as I yanked my head away. "I'm not helping you. The Autobots are my friends."

                    "You believe they are your friends when they clearly are using you for your power? Just as I am?"

            "They wouldn't use me. And even if they did ask for my help, I would help them. They've done so much for me. The least I could do is help stop a jerk like you."

          "I don't remember you being so stubborn." Megatron sneered. Suddenly, a hand slapped across my face and my head jerked to the side, a whimper escaping me.