Chapter 48 ✏️

Sorry it took so long :( I've had lot's of stuff going on and it's getting harder and harder to finish this story. But know I'm not discontinuing it. It might take a while to publish a chapter, but It will be finished eventually :)
                **************************

Hope's P.O.V

         "Find him!" Megatron roared. His usually calm demeanor and sly, evil smirk was now gone, and replaced with an angered expression. I pulled at my restraints as Knockout worriedly looked at his master.

      His roar must have been heard by the entire ship, because immediately afterwards, the sound of stomping feet and shouting filled the air. Seconds later, Megatron stormed out of the room, and I was left alone with Shockwave.

     Shockwave didn't speak as he looked down at me. "It seems the time and place for your operation is illogical. We will finish the process later." Relief filled me as he scooped me up.

It was now or never. I have to get off this ship. With the caos, I can find Ryan and get out of here. Let me rephrase that... I can hope I can find Ryan and get him out of here.

My concentration was fully on the servo holding me. I could feel Shockwaves energon flowing through him. With my eyes still closed, I felt Shockwave stop. His movement completely froze and his eye was trained on me as I forced him to remove his fingers from around me.

"Escaping is illogical." His voice was monotone. Not a hint of worry. No emotion. I dropped to the ground, my wings catching me and flapping a few times before landing. I felt myself glaring up at the scientist.

"Not anymore." Because I just found my ticket to freedom, and there's no way you can stop me.

I sprinted out into the metal corridor, completely ignoring the vehicons that ran past me. They either didn't notice me or didn't care, because all of them took off to the right, sprinting towards the west wing of the ship.

Another explosion filled the air as I ran, and it threw me sideways. My head hit the metal wall, making my thoughts stop for a split second and the world around me growing fuzzy.

I forced myself out of it and made my way down the corridor. Got to find Ryan and get out. The explosions stopped, and everything went still. But the sounds of heavy footsteps didn't get any quieter. Then, the sounds of energon blasts filled the ship.

Panic filled me once I reached the prisoner cells. Ryan wasn't there. Where could he be? I opened my wings and flapped a few times to gain a few feet in the air. If he isn't here, then where could he be?

The chaos was on the upper levels of the Nemesis. Energon blasts were everywhere. I had to duck and dodge out of the way nearly every second as I tried to get through the hallways. With everything that was going on , I couldn't even stop to see who they were fighting.

For a moment, my hope's went soaring. What if it's the Autobots? Are they here to help me? A loud roar split the air, and I froze. Predaking. If the Autobots were here, then there was a large chance they could get hurt. They need help.

As I turned a corner, I spotted several vehicons laying still on the ground. My heart pounded in my chest as I passed them. Some were simply killed by an energn blast, but the others... Were missing their heads.