Chapter 39 ✏️

Hello my readers! Yet another Chapter has been published! I'm having a bit of a writers block on how to end it, but here goes another chapter! Love you all and hope you enjoy my book! Please Vote!

****************************

Megatron's P.O.V

"What do you mean you failed to retrieve her!?" I growled out. my predicon growled at Knockout, who stood nervously close by.

"I had your human pet in my own servos when one of your own decided to try and take her from me. I would have completed both of my tasks if it had not been for Knockout." I glared at the medic, and he gulped loudly in reply.

"L-Lord Megatron! I was merely retrieving the femme for you myself..."

"You dare interfere with my plans! You were ordered to track the space pod that was sent down to this wretched planet and you failed to do so. Prediking, though you failed at retrieving the weapon, you did retrieve what I required most..."

I held the dark energon firmly in my hand. I smirked. "I shall have the power needed to defeat the Autobots. With this, and my pet, It shall be a simple task. Knockout!"

The medic's frightened optics grew wider as I walked towards him. "You shall pay for your insolence, but for now, doctor, I suggest you do your main job correctly. I require assistance." I held out the dark energon.

"My lord, I have information that may be of use to your pets capture." Prediking stated. I turned to the mech.

"What is it?" I snapped.

"The human femme is not able to control the dark energon. It will be most useful to you."

With this dark energon running through my system, there is no way for my pet to control me. I grinned at the thought as I exited my throne room. Soundwave stood ready as I entered the med bay.

"Have you required any surveillance on the femme?" I had my most loyal mech track her energon signal as soon as Prediking contacted me on the little incident he had with Knockout and then the Autobots.

I glared at the medic one last time before turning back to Soundwave, who nodded. His visor suddenly brightened and a recent video played. An area full of annoying fleshies walking around and laughing.

Bright lights and the sound of screams filled my optics. A video of the Autobots annoying little pets walking around and laughing. One of the Autobots holoforms was with them. My human femme was with them.

As she walked, she was separated from the group before being approached by an older mech. The mech did not hesitated to attack the girl with enormous strength. He began talking, but with no sound, I was unaware of what was being spoken.

Suddenly, a blue light flashed and the mech was forced backwards. The human girl, shaking and holding herself, stumbled away before stopping and closing her eyes. My optics widened as a groundbridge opened.

"She now has the ability to open groundbridges?" Knockouts voice sounded beside me. I grinned.

"She still changes, and I require her swiftly if this war is to be finished. Knockout!" he jumped at my shout, and I grabbed him by the neck. "Do as I command swiftly, then you will be assigned to retrieve the girl. I will not be failed again. Understood, medic?"

He gargled and nodded frantically. I growled and dropped him before turning back to Soundwave. "Do you have coordinants on her location now. Soundwave?"