Chapter 28 ✏️

Yo Yo Yo! Please read. Just keeping this short so you can get along and read my new chapter! Luv ya'll! ENJOY!

                   ****************************************

Megatron's P.O.V

      "I will only give you the antidote if you and your ranks let me join you with no complaints. I can help you with my knowledge of both earth and its science. For instance, if I joined you, and I was allowed to experiment, then I could easily make something similar to what I have given Hope and use it to work on Cybertronian's. Think about it. If you agree, meet me in two days at these coordinates. If you don't agree to my requirements, then have fun letting your precious little weapon die." The human Silas sneered.

    Soundwave ended the recorded voice and his visor went back to normal. I grit my denta in pure rage. "A human dare to think he can threaten me or control my decisions!" I slammed a servo down onto my throne and stood quickly.

    Shockwave tilted his head to one side and spoke, "His reasons for joining are illogical. We do not require understanding of this world. You have me. Though, the last part about the poison on Cybertronians was interesting. I would enjoy watching a puny human attempt something like that."

    Knockout sighed as he entered my throne room, picking at his chest-plating and making sure there were no smudges. "Where is the human?" I snapped. He stood straight immediately and nervously took a step forward.

    "I did as you asked. Are you positive this will work?"

    "You question me?'" I growled. He quickly shook his healm.

    "As a medic, I am unsure if this process will affect the human differently than us cybertroninans."

   "If she starts to off-line suddenly, I will have your healm unless the problem is fixed swiftly." I sneered, before calling out for Makeshift. The Decepticon entered not long after.

    "You will return to the Autobot's and led them astray until the sparkling is tested on properly."

    "Of course, Lord Megatron." he spoke in his usual voice, unlike the voice of the wrecker he was disguised as.

    "Everyone leave me! Knockout, prepare the med bay for the experiment and ready the human. I need to know where the location of the Autobot base is. The Autobot Wheeljack is relentless." No matter how I threatened the wrecker, he would not budge. He was in shambles, with hardly any energon left, and even with the threat of his charges life on the line, he will not speak.

    He knows I will not destroy the human as I say I will. She is much to valuable. So I must simply enter her memories to find answers. Makeshift began to turn away from me, but I caught his arm. "My liege?" he questioned. In one swift movement, I had his arm twisted behind him and my sword at his throat.

     "If you are to return to the Autobots, you must look the part." I said simply, stabbing the mech in the side. He cried out, but did nothing to stop me as I beat him and took several slashes at his sides and face plating.

    He was panting for breath as I ordered Soundwave to make a groundbridge. When the portal opened, Makeshift made a pained face but bowed to me anyway, before limping forward and through the groundbridge.

       "Soundwave, if the human Silas contacts us again, I am to be told immediately." I ordered before turning and heading for the Med bay. Knockout already had my pet strapped down. The small femme squirmed and attempted before looking to me.

     "L-lord Megatron?" she questioned. The fear in her eyes were evident. Knockout placed a long chord to the back of the metal slab she was strapped to.