Chapter 38 ✏️

Hello my readers! Just a few thoughts. Over a thousand readers?! FLIPPING AMAZING!! XD    read and enjoy my little peeps. And just a thought for those who doubt themselves. (this is complete and totally random. But something like this can help someone right now.) You are a beautiful, amazing, talented, special, happy, joyful, and amazing person. So don't think otherwise. This will help someone, even though most out there is thinking I'm a total nut job who is a sentimental slob and goes around trying to save the people and the world. Welp, your not completely wrong. Annyyywaayys, enjoy!

                                ********************************

Hope's P.O.V

     "W-who are you?!" I asked, pulling at the seatbelt wrapped around me.

     "The names Smokescreen. And what are you by the way?" I chuckled slightly. I liked this guy already, though my heart was thumping in my chest at one hundred thousand miles per hour. I sucked in a breath as I spotted Wheeljack ahead of us.

    "Wheeljack!" I smiled.

    "You didn't answer my question." Smokescreen pointed out. I smiled shyly.

    "My name is Hope. Um, I'm a human."

    "Cool. Human. Never heard of that one before. Welp, I'm Smokescreen- I just told you that didn't I?- anyways, I'm-"

   "Cybertronian, Autobot, Robot, I know all about you guys." I smiled. Smokescreen adjusted the rear view mirror and chuckled.

  "All true but I was about to say, but I was actually about to warn you that I'm going to GUN IT!" he yelled the next part, hitting the accelerator with such force I was slammed forward, the only thing catching me from hitting the steering wheel was my seatbelt.

   A roar came from behind us and Smokescreen cursed as he twisted his wheel, avoiding a blast of fire. I screamed as covered my head, a natural reaction, don't make fun of me. Everyone has the urge to protect their brains.

    "Here we are!" Smokescreen suddenly transformed and I was in his palm. Before I could get a good look at him, another hand snatched me away from him. A smile formed on my face.

     "Wheeljack!"

    "Hope!" He scanned over me, then vented when he saw I was unharmed. A few blasts came from behind us, and I turned to find the other Autobots shooting at the Predicon. He spit fire, his optics angry and narrowed on me as he glanced our way.

     "Raphael, prepare a groundbridge." Ratchet spoke into the comm link and seconds later the vortex opened. "I must examine her thoroughly and make sure her injuries are not severe." he took me from Wheeljack.

    "Wait! Wheeljack, I'm sorry for running away earlier, I-"

   "It's okay. Explanations later. Right now make sure we got to get out of here." he smiled. I nodded, holding onto Ratchets digit for dear life. Behind me, all I could hear was Smokescreens constant shouting,

         "I can't believe I'm fighting alongside a prime!" Arcee rolled her eyes as she ran through the groundbridge with us. When we were successfully through, Smokescreen finally closed his slack jaw and stood up tall, saluting Optimus.

    "It's an honor to be here, sir."

    "How can we trust him?" Arcee asked. Bumblebee nodded and whirred. Bulkhead rolled his optics and pointed to Smokescreens Autobot symbol. Optimus hushed them all and confronted Smokescreen, speaking lowly.

     Wheeljack followed me and Ratchet, they were both in their holoforms, into my room where I was gently lay down on the bed. Ratchet immediately ran his fingers over my wrist and checked my pulse, while Wheeljacks worry finally started changing into anger.