69 - (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

"Matulog nalang tayo pwede ba?"

"Inaantok ka na ba talaga?"

"Medyo"

"Hindi pa 'ko inaantok bebeji eh"

"Tsk. Edi pilitin mo!"

"Pwede naman akong antukin in the process" Sabi ni Soonyoung sabay ngisi kay Jihoon. Namula naman si Jihoon. Kasi Gosh. Ang hot ni Soonyoung kapag gumaganun sya.

"Yang utak mo ah!"

"Hala? Anong ginawa ko?"

"Tsk. Wag ako Soonyoung ah!"

"Ee bakit namumula ka?"

"P-pake mo ba?! Tabi nga! Magc-CR ako!"

"Dito ka lang" Sabi ni Soonyoung. Take note. In a seductive way. Ramdam ni Jihoon ang pamumuo ng pawis nya at ang unti-unting pag-init ng mukha nya. Nakaupo sya ngayon sa kama ng hotel na tinutuluyan nila habang si Soonyoung ay nakaluhod sa harap nya habang inaayos ang damit pantulog ni Jihoon.

"Katatapos mo lang maligo diba? Tapos magc-CR ka nanaman?"

"Ee bakit ba?! Bawal na—"

/Warning: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)! If you aren't comfortable reading this kind of stuffs especially a boyxboy, then stop here. Don't worry. This doesn't affect the plot of the story. Also, there might be a lot of grammatical errors. But believe me. I tried/

Jihoon was cut off when Soonyoung pressed his lips gently against his. Sure he was shocked but soon he found himself kissing back. His eyes fell close so as Soonyoung's. Who can resist Kwon Soonyoung by the way?

"Jihoon, Iloveyou"

"Iloveyoutoo"

Soonyoung's thumb slightly grazing Jihoon's lower lip still sitting on his knees.

"May I?"

"What if I say no?"

"You will never"

"Then why ask? Go ahead"

After Jihoon said that, Soonyoung leaned to kiss the hell out of Jihoon. As usual, they started slow but soon turned heated. Both could felt the electricity running down their spine as their lips connected.

They kissed passionately. The kiss became more sloppy and messy. Soonyoung's lips moved so skillfully against Jihoon's and soon, tongues were involved. Their tongues mingled together, teeth were actively clashing against one another.

Soonyoung's hand didn't help since he tapped Jihoon's back asking if he could lay down. Jihoon did it willingly still not breaking the kiss of course.

Soonyoung started to parts Jihoon's thights and settle himself in between them. He starts to grind his hips on Jihoon's area. Jihoon tried to squirm but his mind clouded by his feelings.

"Ugh~" They said in chorused as their clothed hard cocks slide past each other.

"Soonyoung~"

"Omygod.." Jihoon became a moaning mess in front of Soonyoung. It didn't help the situation because his moans are just arouses Soonyoung even more.

Both are fighting for dominance. Of course, Soonyoung loses it because a dominant Jihoon is hard to resist. Jihoon switch their position, he was now hovering Soonyoung as he swiftly humping on Soonyoung's area. They do it in sync while Soonyoung continue to whisper sweet nothings along with his erotic moan.

"Jihoon you're so beautiful"

"You are mine"

"Iloveyou Jihoonie"

Soon enough, Soonyoung held on Jihoon's waist ceasing his movement. Soonyoung held himself up by his elbows to capture Jihoon's lips by his own. They continue for a while before Soonyoung broke their passionate kiss just to remove their clothing.

He exchanged their position, not breaking the kiss, as his lips moved from Jihoon's lips to his jaw down to his neck. Soonyoung began to kiss and suck the sensitive skin on Jihoon's collarbone, making sure to leave his mark the next day. "Ugh~ Soonyoung.. fuck.." He panted as he tightened his grip on the older's hair. Soonyoung's hand traveled all around Jihoon's chest. And it made Jihoon quiver with pleasure. He starts to lower down his lips to kiss Jihoon's exposed body. He placed butterfly kisses all over Jihoon's chest and stomach.

Jihoon is looking so ethereal with his eyes shut and mouth slightly ajar in pleasure, moans scape through him while Soonyoung continue to do his work, caressing Jihoon's tight but didn't mean he want to have sex. Lol. He just want to touch it.

A moment later, one of Jihoon's hand trailed down from Soonyoung's chest down to his pants. He grabbed the waistband of Soonyoung's pants and boxer, signaled him to take them off. Soonyoung with his closed eyes, while still grinding himself on Jihoon's, held Jihoon's hand and interwined it with his.

After hearing Jihoon's lovely moans for about who-knows-what, which was like music to his ears, he stop grinding his hips and bent down to kiss Jihoon on lips. He kissed Jihoon with full of passion and love. The kiss was slow and sweet.

Both were panting hard after the duration of the kiss as they simply stared at each other's hooded eyes. Jihoon was about to murder Soonyoung but became speechless when he noticed how Soonyoung was looking at him. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon with so much adoration and so much love. So how he can possibly complain?

"You're so beautiful Jihoonie"

"You don't know how much I want you right now"

"But you know, I can wait"

"Iloveyou so damn much"

"Iloveyoutoo Soonyoung.."

Soonyoung placed a chaste kiss on Jihoon's forehead before settling himself beside Jihoon, and nestled himself on Jihoon's neck while hugging the younger.

Jihoon hummed contently and closed his eyes. "Let's go to sleep"

"Goodnight. Iloveyou, Jihoon"

/WALANG SMUT DITO PUNYETA KA/