19

Jason Taylor

I grin like an idiot, when I remember my lunch date with Haley today. Although it was not an official date, it was the best date I ever went on and that was probably due to my company.

I can still see Haley's smile when she noticed me waiting for her by her locker. I want her to smile like this all the time and preferably because of me.
The instance I saw her my heart began quickening its pace and my hands grew sweaty.

I loved the fact that Haley did not pull away when I lead her hand in hand to where I planned for us to eat. I simply loved touching her, not only because of the tingles, but because of all the feelings only Haley seemed to awaken in me.

I thought it incredibly sweet of her wanting to pay me back and I am really looking forward to tomorrow when I get to taste her cooking.

Haley is something else! Not only does she have an healthy appetite, which I love, but she is also really funny and I love that she teases me and calls me on my bull shit.

Time flew by so easily and I wished for nothing more, but to spend more time with Haley. When I told her that I would take care of the food she helped me putting the containers on the tray again, while a lot of other girls would probably have let me do everything.

When Haley hugged me and showed me once again that she also needed to be close to me, I felt my heart almost burst from so much happiness.

I adore Haley for always trying to speak her mind and for making me feel so very special. When she said the hug was for being me I could feel yet another part of my heart falling for her.

With Haley still on my mind I meet Chase in the changing room. We talk about how our lunches went and I am pretty sure that Chase will have a hard time with waiting till friday to ask Laura.

"She's just so awesome and I want to call her mine already!", Chase mutters and I totally feel with him.

"Look, friday is just 4 more days away and I'm sure Laura will love what you prepared for her!", I encourage him.

Chase nods his head, but I can see that he is not totally convinced.

Just as I am about to cheer him up, I hear on of the guys talking: "Did you hear that Finch broke up with his girlfriend? What a complete idiot!"

I cannot agree more with him, but what I hear next is making my blood boil.

"Yep, I mean did you see how hot Haley Scott is? I would totally fuck her!", another one said.

Chase immediately senses how worked up I already am and shoots me a he-is-not-worth-it look.

I deeply exhale and nod my head in understanding.

"That blond hair tightly wrapped around my hand while her gorgeous body ri...", the first one tries to express his imagination. An imagination that will definitely not happen!

Before he can finish his sentence I grab him by the scruff of his neck and shove him against the locker.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!", I shout at him and see him swallow audibly.

"Haley Scott is MINE and you will never talk about her like that again, or else you'll find yourself in a hospital bed!", I threaten him and see his eyes widen.

"GOT IT?", I want to know and he desperately bobs his head up and down.

I lose my hold on him and the guy crashes onto the bench. However, I do not care about that and turn around to see all eyes trained on me.