43

Jason Taylor

My heart thumps fast in my chest when I realize that Haley is actually going to answer my question and I curiously wait for her reply.

"I never woke Dean up like I did this morning with you.", Haley shyly admits and I feel myself grin in triumph.

"Why?", I want to know and Haley instantly responds: "I feel much more comfortable with you and you make me feel desired and wanted."

I tighten my hold on her and kiss her head telling her: "That's because you are, Hales! You are the most gorgeous girl I ever laid eyes on!"

She smiles sweetly at me and says: "See, that's exactly what I mean. Dean never told me that!"

I roll my eyes and imagine how good it would feel if I punched Dean, but instead of actually doing it I respond: "Dean's a real idiot, but I'm glad he fucked up because now you're mine!"

Haley giggles and kisses me briefly. I love when she initiates our kisses.

"We didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, but..", Haley trails off and I immediately pick up on it asking: "But what?"

Her cheeks heat up, but Haley locks eyes with me and admits: "But I wanted to!"

My cock is instantly hard, but I try to ignore it as good as I can and want to know: "Did you tell Dean that?"

Haley shakes her head in denial and replies: "I was always too shy, but.....I want to tell you."

I smile softly at her, my cock painfully hard, and kiss her forehead saying: "I'm glad, baby, because I definitely want to know!"

Haley blushes again when she realizes I want her to go on and she says: "I'd like to try more positions and different locations."

I almost come in my pants at Haley's words and all I am able to do is nod my head.

"Did you try out anything out of the ordinary?", she then wants to know and I have to clear my throat to go on.

"Nothing special, just a wall one time.", I admit and notice Haley's eyes light up at this.

I caress her arms and realize they are covered in goose bumps. I put a blanket around her and Haley cuddles up more to me. This seems to wake up Salem and he meowingly complains and jumps off Haley. I chuckle and Haley wonders worriedly: "I hope I didn't hurt him!"

"You didn't!", I assure her and pick up the last topic again.

"So a wall?", I ask and notice Haley blush.

She shyly nods her head and admits: "I'd like to try!"

My cock is almost bursting, but I still manage to hold back and want to know: "What else?"

Haley tucks her head under my chin and whispers: "The shower, your car, a table, a bathtub.."

She gets interrupted as I moan loudly and huskily tell her: "Baby, you're killing me!"

Haley giggles delighted and I clear my throat once more. I will my cock to go down, but he obviously is too interested in the golden haired beauty in my arms.

Haley shyly rises her head again and asks: "What do you want to try out?"

"Anything with you!", I instantly answer and Haley blushes, but I also notice the smile which spreads on her lips.

I continue: "Like this couch and outside and you on top of me and me kissing all over your body and eating you out and worshipping you and.."

Haley's lips crush onto my own and I eagerly kiss her back with the same intensity. She is already straddling me and I pull her even closer to my chest so that my cock is sandwiched between our stomaches. I moan at the friction my cock finally gets and Haley starts to grind on me. I almost lose my mind when Haley whispers into my ear: "I want that now Jason!"