42

Haley Scott

Sunday starts perfect with a naked Jason next to me and I cuddle up more into his arms only to have him pull me closer in his sleep.

I marvel at how safe and loved I feel in his arms and trace his abs with my fingers, which has Jason shivering.

I smile delighted by the effect I have on him even when he is asleep and an idea strikes me.

Yesterday we talked about my blowjob skills and I am so unbelievably happy that Jason seems to really like them. I find myself wanting to please him again and again.

I manage to wiggle myself out of Jason's hold and place open mouthed kisses on his abs. With my mouth I wander downwards just to notice his already hardened cock. I feel so desired with Jason and I absolutely love this feeling.

I take the head of his dick into my mouth and lightly suck on it and I hear Jason moan softly.

Just as I try to take all of him into my mouth I feel Jason's hands on my scalp and hear him saying: "God baby, never woke up to anything better!"

Encouraged by his praise I manage to deep throat him and Jason's back arches from the bed. I love how good I can make him feel and let my tongue swirl around the mushroom head again.

I bob my head up and down and start to massage his balls.

"Hales!", Jason moans my name and I have never felt so wanted before.

His hands fist in my hair and this little pain makes me moan as well. Jason is always so careful with me and I just love how he seems to lose control with me when we are intimate.

Eagerly I suck on his cock once more and I feel him swelling in my mouth.

I know Jason is close and therefore I take him deep into my mouth again and Jason screams: "Fuck, Hales, so good!"

His cum fills my mouth and it amazes me once again, how good it tastes. It makes me want to swallow it again and again.

When I am sure that I swallowed everything, I release Jason's cock just to have him crush me to his chest.

His lips hungrily seek out mine and I happily kiss him back with the same eagerness.

"Best wake up call ever!", Jason smilingly tells me and kisses my nose.

I giggle in delight, but stop abruptly when Jason gets up and picks me up.

"Where are we going?", I want to know still amused.

"We're going to take a shower!", Jason answers and carries me into his bathroom.

He gently sets me down again and starts the shower. I follow him into the now warm water spray and suck in a breath when I notice how hot Jason looks wet. The water beads run down his hard body and as I let my gaze travel up and down I hear Jason groan.

"You've no idea how turned on I get when you look at me like that.", Jason huskily tells me and pushes me against the wall.

I circle my arms around his neck, totally turned on by his behavior and want to know: "Like what?"

Jason's mouth moves to my neck and he lightly starts to suck on my skin there. I moan out in pleasure and he responses: "Like you can't believe someone this hot is really yours."

I giggle, but it turns into a moan when Jason enters my pussy with one finger. His penetration fells so good and I wonder how his big cock will feel inside of me.

I turn into a moaning mess when Jason enters a second finger and starts massaging my clit.

Huskily I tell him: "But it's true, you're too perfect to be true!"