41

Jason Taylor

Haley comes with a cry of my name on her lips and I am triumphant about the fact that I made her orgasm.

I greedily lap up all her honey and I am stunned at how good it tastes. Then I let my gaze wonder over her flat stomach towards her full breasts and her chest that is covered with my love bites to her lovely flushed face. Her blue eyes stare in amazement at me and my heart speeds up again. My cock is already paying full attention and ready to burst.

Her eyes close again and I move next to her and pull her into my arms as Haley comes drown from her high.

She is so stunning in all her naked glory that I could stare at her all day. And Haley is all mine!

I smile softly at her when she finally opens her baby blue eyes and Haley's cheeks heat up a bit more.

I kiss her softly onto her lips and whisper huskily: "You're incredible, baby!"

She giggles delighted and answers: "I think that was all you."

I chuckle and reply: "But a lot of you!"

Haley leans in to kiss me again and I moan when her hand grazes my cock. Her fingers then slip into my boxer briefs and wrap around my cock.

Her touch feels so good that I am ready to come, but I try to hold on just a bit longer to enjoy the sensation of Haley's hand wrapped around my cock.

I cannot help but wonder how tight her pussy will be and I break out in a sweat.

Suddenly her lips are gone from mine and my eyes pop open when I feel her riding me off my boxer briefs and her lips wrap around the head of my cock.

"God, Hales!", I moan out loudly and feel her taking more of me into her mouth.

She expertly bobs her head up and down and I start to wonder how often Haley gave a blowjob to Dean.
However, my jealousy is short lived when Haley deep throats me so that my whole cock is inside her mouth and I shoot up from the bed.

"Fuck!", I hiss out in pure pleasure and my hands fist into her hair. I really try to be gentle with her, but Haley knows exactly how to push my buttons.

She sucks my head while her tongue twirls around it and I know that I cannot hold on much longer.

Her mouth is pure sin and her tongue feels like velvet.

When Haley starts to play with my balls my cock swells up even more and with a scream of her name I come into her mouth.

Fireworks go off and I feel my whole body relax. Never in my life have I come this hard.

Still breathless I pull Haley into my arms again and when I notice that she swallowed my cum I moan again.

"You didn't have to do that!", I tell her after I kissed her swollen lips. I trace her red lips with my fingers and I am overcome with the feeling of possession and love for this girl. How could someone be so perfect?

Haley smiles sweetly at me and replies: "But I wanted to!"

I groan and kiss her again not being able to stay away from her lips. Her naked body is pressed into mine and I have never felt more belonged.

My cock pays attention again and I wonder how that is possible so quick after the best orgsam of my life. One look at Haley and I know exactly why.

Her blond hair is a sexy mess, her baby blue eyes are still a bit dreamy, because of her recent orgasm and her red lips are swollen, because she sucked my cock.